Pinhoti Trail

Pinhoti Trail is a 58.3 mile lightly trafficked point-to-point trail located near Dalton, Georgia that features a river and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Point to Point

Great trail. Rough terrain, strenuous elevations, beautiful scenery and overlooks. Well marked trail, with limited water access. Great camping.

The area between Pilcher's Pond and Snake Creek Gap is a nice hike but not very scenic.

Sunday, August 28, 2016

My girlfriend and I looked for the trailhead in Dalton, Ga but could not find access to the trail, anywhere despite seeing signs for it all over the place.. Sadly, we left disappointed

Monday, August 08, 2016

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Is a great hiking trial , I just walked like 2 hours , but the view is great and the way is rocky and quiet !!!! Makes me fee super relax :) God is great !!!▶️▶️▶️⤵️✔

Saturday, March 05, 2016

Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Perfect spot for an amazing view.

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

I recently hiked section 7 of this trail. Beautiful views. Parts can be rough over all great hike. I couldn't figure out how to do it, but it would be great if someone could post all 31 sections so we could correctly mark the sections we hike. :)

Thursday, April 05, 2012

Great trail. Rough terrain, strenuous elevations, beautiful scenery and overlooks. Well marked trail, with limited water access. Great camping opportunites.