Pine Log Creek Trail

Pine Log Creek Trail is a 4.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Rydal, Georgia that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Caution: These are hunting grounds.

7 minutes ago

Lots of beauty, great challenging gains, not heavily trafficked. Great place to run

Great trail, my son loved the creek at the beginning of the trail. The trail was well marked throughout the entire way.

1st time out was Sunday. Loved it. Wish it were longer. Some really strong elevation gains which is great to improve your runs and stamina. Very quiet. Was out there early morning and ran into about 10 groups. Everyone very friendly. 3 or 4 dogs as well.

Can't wait to bring our pup. He's gonna love it

Great workout for me. The other hikers are very friendly, and the trails are challenging. The trails could be maintained a little better, but overall. A great place!

Beautiful views, great workout. What was challenging for me were the narrow, steep trail on west loop only because I was carrying my 18 month old on my back. Look forward to returning to complete east loop as well, but will definitely be more prepared with snacks, water, and hubby to carry our son.

Easy to follow and plenty of parking. This trail is also good for trail running.