Pine Log Creek Trail

Pine Log Creek Trail is a 4.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Rydal, Georgia that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Caution: These are hunting grounds.

I took my 8yo and 4yo. We completed the entire loop. The little surprises along the way kept us entertained. Plenty of good mushroom hunting.

canoeing

Ka

Beautiful trail, light use, friendly people, all dogs were on a leash which was very nice. BRING BUG SPRAY!

For me this is a great local hike, although I wished that the elevation climb had more of a return... for example to see the mountains from the highest point on trail. I am more of a hiker looking for beautiful vistas... but for the convenience of this trail it's one of the best I've seen. Very lightly traveled for its proximity to Atlanta.
PS: BRING BUG SPRAY!! 

bring bug spray

Great hike and a cool lake at the end.

Awesome trail! Trail has a lot of ups and downs with exposed tree roots on path. Be ready to work up a sweat! The sweet reward is all the creek crossing and the swimming pond! Great spot to have a picnic when you are done hiking.

Well defined trail, the AllTrails app was great, this was the first time I used it. Light use this morning, and everyone we met was pleasant. Definitely one we will visit again.

great trail with light traffic. scenic drive to get there as well

Awesome trail. Lived in Bartow County for over 30 years and just finding this trail! Love it! Great workout for me and the fur baby. Love the Quarry.