Pine Log Creek Trail is a 4.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Rydal, Georgia that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Caution: These are hunting grounds.

Great trail. I liked the figure 8 route. Many different options. The pond is beautiful. We saw a lot of fish and a turtle. Although the parking lot was full, we only saw two people on the trails. This is definitely a trail we will return to.

Nice hike, did the west and east loop but somehow could not find the quarry. Guess that will give me a reason to go back and do it again.

Went on a Tuesday around 5pm, there was only one car in the parking lot and we passed that one person at the very beginning of the trek. We only did the west loop because it would've gotten close to dark if we had done both loops. The west loop has great up and down's and it's nice to be up on the Ridgeline. There was a huge tree down in the train and lots of overgrowth so carry a stick to knock down all of the cobwebs because you're going to walk into ALOT of them, but you're outside and it's lightly trafficked so it's to be expected. Really loved this trail and can't wait to come back and see the east loop with the quarry. Also, can't wait for the leaves to change because it's going to be gorgeous. It's only 40 minutes from my house and will be well worth coming back several more times.

Just hiked yesterday with my hubby and dog. we arrived at 12:30 in the afternoon and the trailhead was nearly empty. This hike is beautiful with tons of wildflowers and the quarry is very peaceful. It is also a beautiful fall hike. a great hidden gem :) The trail says 4.2 but my GPS said 4.7 when we finished.

The East loop is nice, and the rock quarry is a good place to rest and take a lunch.
West loop is tough, but could use a little upkeep due to some overgrowth.
Both trials are good for training for more advanced hikes.

Beautiful and remote. Great to bring the dogs and kids. Easy hike and great creek access!

Peaceful and enjoyable hike.

Nice shaded trail. Will hike again!

Great hike in and out! Beautiful
quarry!!

Good mix of flat and steep

great trip for a day hike. dogs love it.

Very nice trail. Will do again.

Loved the seclusion - very lightly trafficked on weekdays.

Great trail. Needs more markings on trail. But a very fun trail to hike. The quarry is a added bonus. Definitely recommend this trail.

I love this trail! I’ve been there four times in the past week. It’s clean, relatively not busy, and dog friendly. The quarry is beautiful to see and take a break at. My pup loves taking breaks in the streams along the way. This is my favorite trail in the area, hands down!

Great trail. I plan on going back

Definitely do this hike! It was raining but it made the temperature colder which was nice.

I'm not from around here and I always use All Trails to find good hiking spots when I'm traveling. This spot was so great, a lot of different scenery, different options for trail length, and the little rock quarry was a great surprise!!!

BEAUTIFUL trail. Designated gravel parking lot at trail head. Trail and loops are well-marked. Great inclines throughout. Gorgeous scenery, especially in spring/summer months. Cool rock quarry at one end of the trail.

I went on a Saturday morning about 9am. Only met one other person on trail to quarry. There was a group at quarry. Nice hike with a few moderately steep climbs. There are long runs of nearly flat trail with pine needles or leaves hard packed. Most of trail is either rooty or rocky, with big rocks or numerous roots in the climbs and switchbacks. I use walking sticks because I have a bum knee and feet, but I felt comfortable the duration of hike. Just sore and tired coming back. I didn’t take my eyes off the trail a whole lot because I didn’t want to trip. There were a few pieces of litter along the way. But trail is well cleaned and maintained. By the time I started back, it was a little more crowded. I passed at least 8 groups and 6 dogs on the way down. People def like taking poochie there. Leash is required.

Beautiful fun hike- more challenging than most trails ranked moderate which made it more exciting. The quarry is gorgeous and I will definitely hike out to it in the summer. My dog Halle loved it too!

What an excellent few hours of hiking out (and Back) to the Quarry.
I'll be back
Bare to the right on W Loop.. to the left on E.

I live close so it’s one of my favorites. The rock quarry is nice and the history is cool.

The quarry was like something out of a king Arthur book....yeah. Magical.

love it
so peaceful
dogs live yo run here

I loved this hike. It was very peaceful and there weren’t many others on the trail. The trail was very well maintained and easy to follow. And the rock quarry was so pretty

An overall quiet hike, well maintained. Most of the hike follows the creek and when it is not by the creek you are still surrounded by lush moss and green vegetation

Love this hike! I’ve been here 3 times this week. I’ve done the counter clockwise once and clockwise (slightly more tiring) twice. All three times I clocked in at 5 miles exactly. Trails are very clearly marked. Great workout, beautiful rock quarry.

Trails were confusing at first. A few unmarked splits but all in all it’s a great little loop. Will be back out there again.

stunning!!! the rock quarry is breathtaking. I would suggest going in the fall. the colors were fantastic when we hiked it a few years back.