Pine Log Creek Trail

Pine Log Creek Trail is a 4.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Rydal, Georgia that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Caution: These are hunting grounds.

Solid hike. Mild elevation. Good trail with a nice gem at the end. Will do again

This trail was fun but difficult at times for kids

great trails, good views in the fall

Well me old knees are talking to me, it seems I took the more strenuous route, but I loved it. started just as dawn was breaking, the world was waking up. My Uncle died yesterday in England, I went to say good bye to him out in nature. RIP Uncle Tony I felt you with me as I walked. I am glad your no longer in pain.

I took my 8yo and 4yo. We completed the entire loop. The little surprises along the way kept us entertained. Plenty of good mushroom hunting.

canoeing

Ka

Beautiful trail, light use, friendly people, all dogs were on a leash which was very nice. BRING BUG SPRAY!

For me this is a great local hike, although I wished that the elevation climb had more of a return... for example to see the mountains from the highest point on trail. I am more of a hiker looking for beautiful vistas... but for the convenience of this trail it's one of the best I've seen. Very lightly traveled for its proximity to Atlanta.
PS: BRING BUG SPRAY!! 

bring bug spray

Great hike and a cool lake at the end.