Pine Log Creek Trail

Pine Log Creek Trail is a 4.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Rydal, Georgia that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Caution: These are hunting grounds.

40 minutes ago

Great hike not a lot of hiker in the morning. But a lot as we were hiking out still a great day in the woods

This is an amazing hike.

Very few hikers on this trail, and the quarry was beautiful.

Beautiful trail with lots of creek views. Good elevation so need to be in decent shape. Perfect on a sunny day!!

Two friends and I enjoyed a hike here yesterday. It was a much-needed break from weeks indoors! Light traffic as usual. A little muddy in places due to snow earlier in the week- just had to be careful. Weather was perfect!

Nice, tranquil trail to enjoy solitude in the woods. Little traffic and good workout.

Enjoyed it!

Took the west loop, beautiful trail, nice work out! There is a pine tree down over the trail on the last mile made a slight detour over the hillside without a problem.
Plan on returning soon to hike the east loop.

A very dry and bushy hike with no rewarding views. However, it was a great work out. Very hilly in some sections.

We had a wonderful evening hike here! we will be back for sure!

so pretty and No one else around

Solid hike. Mild elevation. Good trail with a nice gem at the end. Will do again

This trail was fun but difficult at times for kids

great trails, good views in the fall

Well me old knees are talking to me, it seems I took the more strenuous route, but I loved it. started just as dawn was breaking, the world was waking up. My Uncle died yesterday in England, I went to say good bye to him out in nature. RIP Uncle Tony I felt you with me as I walked. I am glad your no longer in pain.

I took my 8yo and 4yo. We completed the entire loop. The little surprises along the way kept us entertained. Plenty of good mushroom hunting.

paddle sports

Ka

Beautiful trail, light use, friendly people, all dogs were on a leash which was very nice. BRING BUG SPRAY!

For me this is a great local hike, although I wished that the elevation climb had more of a return... for example to see the mountains from the highest point on trail. I am more of a hiker looking for beautiful vistas... but for the convenience of this trail it's one of the best I've seen. Very lightly traveled for its proximity to Atlanta.
PS: BRING BUG SPRAY!! 