Pine Log Creek Trail

Pine Log Creek Trail is a 4.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Rydal, Georgia that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Caution: These are hunting grounds.

Beautiful views, great workout. What was challenging for me were the narrow, steep trail on west loop only because I was carrying my 18 month old on my back. Look forward to returning to complete east loop as well, but will definitely be more prepared with snacks, water, and hubby to carry our son.

Easy to follow and plenty of parking. This trail is also good for trail running.

Surprisingly pleasant trail. Good views, challenging terrain.

This was a really fun but strenuous. Deffently wouldn't recommend it for beginners

Very nice trail system. Tackling the West Loop is a nice challenge. Beautiful and peaceful scenery along the way. Great hike!!!!

It's a lot harder then you think. And definitely longer. Our fitbits said it was a little over 5miles starting and ending at the parking lot. Heart rate stays in the fat burning zone and it's has great views of in the forest. Next Time I will become well prepared by bringing extra water and snacks. Also people didn't keep their dog on a leash which was very frustrating for us who did keep our dog on the leash so keep that in mind. Overall I would do it again.

More challenging than I thought. West loop is awesome

Nice hike, and beautiful payoff at the end!

it was so beautiful!!!
the trails can get a little narrow. you have to wait for another person to pass by you. but the trails are not to bad. I couldn't accomplished the whole Trail. had my daughter 11yr with me. she has a bad ankle and it started hurting so I decided to cut it short and not go up the East Loop but most definitely going back to finish out the whole Trail!

Nice and not too crowded.

It was our first hike with our new puppy 11 week old Alaskan malamute and we had a great day hiking it's a great trail to hike on!