Pigeon Hill to East and West Loop Trail

Pigeon Hill to East and West Loop Trail is a 5.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Kennesaw, Georgia that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Pigeon Hill and Burnt Hickory loops is located near Marietta, Georgia. The trail is great for hiking and normally takes 1-3 hours

Hard. Very hard. Not sugar coating it for you. I walked from pigeon Hill to big kennesaw and it was 3.34 miles. It was a lot of straight up hill and rocks.
Bring bug spray and a lot of water. I thought I was in okay shape, but that quickly changed my thinking.

I like to take Pigeon Hill to top of Big Kennesaw, down to visitor center, then back. Great workout.

I love this trail! To make it more difficult I start at Pigeon Hill and walk all the way to the top of Kennesaw mountain then back down the way I came. Instead of going down the mountain towards the visitor center and back around the mountain. I used to do this hike daily after work before I moved further away!

Good hike with views of Atlanta skyline at summit. Park has free museum and educational video of Battle at Kennesaw Mountain.