Red White and Blue Trail Loop

Red White and Blue Trail Loop is a 1.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Dallas, Georgia that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Open only Thu, Fri & Sat. from 9am to 5pm.

Friday, June 17, 2016

We made numerous attempts to hike this Trail. however between work and life we were never able to catch this spot open. I was not aware that nature could close, however this Trail is only open Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from the hours of 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Every other spot I've encountered is open daylight to dark. Also, there is a $5.50 fee per person just to hike the trail. Good thing I only wasted time driving to this site once, but I definitely won't be doing it again! Just one more thing that makes me loath Paulding county. I'll stick to trails in Cartersville thanks!!!

Thursday, May 26, 2016

The trail itself is alright, talk to the ranger and get permission to hike , the creek and actually see where the waterfalls of blood from the civil war battle happened

Monday, May 16, 2016

Love this trail.
Historic and beautiful.
Saw a family of deer along the creek.

Friday, July 17, 2015

Well done interpretive trail. Pretty hilly.

Monday, June 08, 2015

Lovely trails. Good hike. My only issue is that they charge you $5 entrance fee even though I had my GA State Park decal. They see themselves as a historic site, which they are, and that warrants the charging of the fee. The trails hike around the Pickett's Mill Battle Field. They do not have very good maps for the trails either.

Saturday, February 07, 2015

Very nice trail. Very private - we only saw a couple of people on the 3 mile loop.

Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Nice trail, however there was a fee to enter. You received a numbered map that had points of interest along the way. Nice creek side views and varying elevations, but not too difficult. We took my 7 year old little cousin who had very little complaints and only asked to be piggy backed twice:)

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Really nice trail system. Has a Cabin on one of the loops (white), various fields on other loops. Well marked trails. You can get a trail map at the visitor center for no additional cost that gives you points of interest. There are markers along the route that show you which direction to look, and what section to read on the trail map. Lots of interesting information that shows you what you are looking at and what happened where. Great fun!

Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Went here as a kid with my family so I don't remember much about it.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Closed Sun-Wed. Would have been nice to know before making the trip!

Sunday, July 03, 2011

Went on the blue loop. Not a bad quick hike but a little frustrating that they dont have historian markers explaining points of interest along the way.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

I still have one more loop to do but waiting hard to fit my schedule with the park only being open Thurs, Fri, Sat.

Saturday, August 06, 2016