Noonday Creek Trail is a 9.1 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Marietta, Georgia that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 9.1 miles Elevation Gain: 318 feet Route Type: Out & Back

wheelchair friendly

stroller friendly

paved

city walk

Newly created bike trail from kennesaw mountain to bells ferry rd

This trail can take all day if you want it to. I see that as a good and bad thing. I wish that it would loop around but it does have a great views and I saw a good amount of wildlife! This trail surprised me for going in and out of the excluded areas, it’s great.

Completely paved trail near Town Center Mall. There are restrooms at the trail parking area. Great trail near civilization....when your not on the main roads the trail is very quiet and peaceful

Easy walk.

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Nice ride with several timely road crossings.

Sunday, July 08, 2018

This is my "go-to" trail during the weekday. Very accessible if you live in the Kennesaw vicinity without having to travel too far to the mountain bike trails. The trail is decent fun plus enough elevations for a workout. No dirt paths. Pretty much paved trail. The big negative of this trail is the how it crosses busy roads. You must be super attentive, careful and safe. I've biked this trail several times and know all the tricky intersections but I don't feel comfortable riding with my kid on the full length of the trail cos of the busy traffic points. Lots of hikers and joggers but there is plenty of space for everyone.

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Not the prettiest or most strenuous path in the area. That said, this is an easy path for joggers, people with strollers, and do walkers. A good deal of the path is on major roads with several busy intersections to cross. I walked this Memorial Day morning in the rain, so it was deserted. On nicer days and non-holidays, I imagine the proximity to busy roads would make this less than ideal.

Friday, March 30, 2018

I don’t like how close it is the main roads and how you have to pass busy intersections to continue on the path. I prefer a more secluded trail

Saturday, March 03, 2018

Only issue is crossing so many busy roads. The rest was good

Thursday, September 21, 2017

I use this trail regularly as an out and back. Very few hills and nicely maintained.

Friday, September 01, 2017

The trail was nice for walking/running. My only problem was figuring out where to park. The GPS directions took me to the trail entrance on Cobb Parkway but no parking is available there. At the end of my run I found a parking lot off of Bells Ferry Road.

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Zagster Bike Rental! Great fun... three locations to check-out a bike... 1st hour was free... $3 / HR after. 9 miles - not too hard and a fun time - go early.