Mount Yonah Trail

Mount Yonah Trail is a 4.2 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Cleveland, Georgia that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from February until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Going north on hwy 75 out of Cleveland GA towards Helen GA turn right at 2nd intersection of Tom Bell Road. Western Sizzlin is on the corner. (Tom Bell Road forms a loop with Hwy 75). Turn left onto Chambers Road. Turn left at the yellow and brown Mount Yonah Trailhead sign. Follow gravel road to parking lot.

Maybe my favorite view from any hike I've been on. I also enjoyed this because the first half of the hike is more like a leisurely walk and the second half challenges you. Its the perfect type of hike in my opinion. We checked out Yonah mountain vineyard after the hike. Splendid day.

It was okay. It's very washed out and difficult to see where the trail is. The climb was pretty steep but didn't feel so bad. I had to use this app a lot to remain on the trail. the view was fun, especially considering you're standing on a cliff.

fantastic hike! great for people interested but not experienced hikers. fantastic views and plenty of spots on top of the mountain to hang up at. about an hour and a half up the mountain, but I've done it in under 30 minutes when I hustled. stop by yonah burger on the way out.

Nice challenging trail with many great views all around the top.

Great 2 hour trail. Best views I have seen in a while.

Good challenging hike with a bomb view. Almost get a full panoramic of the surroundings. Recommended for sure

Beautiful summit. Well worth the rough hike. Did it with our 5&6 year old and 2 dogs! Tough day ;)

This is my go-to hike in Georgia. Only 1.5hrs away from ATL. Trail gets busy around noon/afternoon but so does every trail with a decent view in North GA. The hike is a good challenge with AMAZING views at the top. Make sure to explore the top as there is side hiking trails all around the summit. In the section that looks washed away after the first big viewing area, look to the left for the actual trail on higher ground. Enjoy!

When this trail says hard , it means it. I struggled but it was worth it!

Very steep but well maintained trails. And the view at the top is incredible!