Mount Tabor Trail

Mount Tabor Trail is a 2.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Dallas, Georgia that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

It's 1.5 miles and called "Pine Pong Trail." Lots of lizards & an easy hike. Wouldn't come again though.

This trail sucks. It's as simple as that.

Love this trail. Simple and beautiful.

I really do love this trail, but it is so poorly marked. I walked it before I ran it because there are so many different directions you can take.

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Sunday, June 12, 2016

The trails really need to be marked better but it was nice. I took my dog & he liked it!

Friday, June 03, 2016

Awesome family trail

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Saturday, April 02, 2016

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Sunday, February 07, 2016

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

I want to start by saying that the system of walking clockwise some days and counter clockwise on other days is strange and confusing. With that being said, my mother and I started on the "blue" trail that is on the right side of the parking lot because we honestly did know where we were supposed to begin. The first half of the trail was nice and it was smooth sailing, but then we get to a spot where you can go left, straight, or right and there aren't any markers to tell you which way you should go and that is when the chaotic trails started. If you go to the right it will take you across a bridge and eventually lead to a " No Trespassing" sign. If you go straight from the three way spot it will take you to another left or right trail. The trail to the right leads you to marker 11 of the green trail and the left will take you back towards the beginning. So it basically comes down to the trails starting off nice, but then half way through it turns into crisscrossing trails, dead ends, and "shortcuts" that people have made in order to find their way back to their car. If they had the trails marked more clearly and a map at the information board explaining the three different trails that we cross through I would have given it a better rating. I honestly don't have any desire to hike this trail again.

Sunday, October 11, 2015