Minnehaha Falls Trail is a 0.6 kilometer heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Tallulah Falls, Georgia that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and nature trips and is best used from February until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Distance: 0.6 km Elevation Gain: 19 m Route Type: Out & Back

Incredible falls. Highly recommended.

Just like everyone said it’s short & sweet the falls are beautiful & after seeing these falls you have plenty of time & energy to go to another trail near by. (That’s what we did.) also kid friendly & dog friendly.

Short and sweet trail that ends up in one of the prettiest waterfalls we’ve ever seen! Great for families with children and dogs. It rained the night before, still drizzling a little when we came so the water was huge, it was straight up rainy winter weather. Trail was wet and soggy as expected but would be really great when it’s sunny since it’s lined up with massive trees. We enjoyed this trail and Minnehaha Falls a lot! Wish it was warm enough to play in the water.

Beautiful. Short wall but well worth it.

Short trail but well worth the view!!

Such a beautiful waterfall. Very short hike, up make-shift stairs and then an incline path to base of falls, so close - an amazing place to sit and just listen. You can keep going up the super steep incline to the left of the falls for a view from the top.

Such a beautiful setting, and I can’t believe how little time it took to get to from the road. Prepare to go 5 miles down gravel and there’s not a ton of parking.

Short walk to beautiful falls. Limited parking along road

3/6/2020 Beautiful falls! I stopped here on the way from Tennessee to the Atlanta airport. It was so worth it. It is rated easy but would be harder for people who have mobility issues. There are stairs in the beginning and the path has several places where roots are covering it. There is a “pull off” area that three or four cars could fit in. There was only one other car when I was there. There are several stops a long the path for some nice views of the river. If you would like more of a challenge, you can go up above the falls. There is not an obvious trail to get above the falls but it is easy to figure out where to go and you will be able to see a “path” once you get up there. It is very steep and I had to use trees as leverage, but it was worth the effort to me. I would have been thrilled with just being at the base of the falls. It is one of the prettier falls that I have seen with so little distance to get to it. This is a quick stop with a really beautiful pay-off. The drive to the falls is very beautiful. I was grateful that I had taken screenshots of the directions because I lost service going around the lake.

Short hike to the waterfall. Such a gorgeous waterfall. The drive over with easy but windy. You follow the Tallulah river. One of my favorite waterfalls in Georgia!

Not much of a hike but you definitely need to go while the water is big after all the rain. Beauty of a waterfall.

gorgeous

Slightly difficult to find to the trailhead by road. Parking is minimal and in a vacation/residential area. Hike is short and easy with lovely moving water alongside. Falls are very pretty in all seasons.

Quick hike for adults (sure younger ones take longer). Lots of roots/mud so watch your footing out and back. Beautiful photo spot. PS parking limited and narrow dirt roads in too.

So beautiful - never been to another waterfall like it !

The falls are BEAUTIFUL! A short hike but worth the view. Enjoyed it much more than Anna Ruby Falls. Worth the drive. Parking is very limited.

Short hike to beautiful waterfall.

Great photo opportunity especially in the fall taken some unbelievable photos over the years

This is an easy and quick hike with a beautiful waterfall at the end. It is mainly shaded.

Well worth the super easy, super short hike to the falls. There were 2 other people out there at the same time we were (just before noon on Tuesday, September 3). My kid enjoyed playing in the pool at the bottom of the falls. Definitely would go again if we were in the area!

Easy hike with kiddos. Beautiful cold waterfall and area to enjoy the water and rocks. Great place for pictures. Ps, the drive to it....awesome.

Well worth this small hike to get to the Falls. one of the nicest falls I have visited. great place to soak your feet in the cool water. pretty remote hiking to the falls.

Short trail to a nice waterfall.

Went twice.. absolutely breathtaking!

The road back to Minnehaha was pretty sketchy—I can’t believe how many people live around this lake. There’s no parking at the trailhead but there were just 2 cars. The trail is short and the falls are amazing—right in the middle of nowhere. I took off my shoes and waded around—it was slippery but fun. May be a bit dangerous for children— I would suggest ropes maybe. This is a few minutes out of the way but definitely try to get here if you’re in the area.

We were on our way home from our vacation in NC back to Florida. We were sad our hiking and waterfall hunting was over so we stopped for one more in GA. I am so glad I picked this one! This was the grand finale of our vacation. It was the prettiest waterfall we saw all week. We packed water shoes in a backpack and hiked all the way up to the top and played in the pools, then back down and hung out around the middle, and ended back at the bottom and played around in the pools down there too. Amazing time for me, my husband, and 3 boys ages 16, 13, & 8. I highly recommend!

It's a bit uphill & has lots of roots & often wet muddy areas on the trail so it may be tough for anyone with mobility issues but it's a short hike and the waterfall is grand & more than worth it!