Middle Trail, Trail B, Bluff Road and Trail A Loop

Middle Trail, Trail B, Bluff Road and Trail A Loop is a 5.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Lookout Mountain, Georgia that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

private property

The Lula Lake Land Trust is on private property and is open for hiking on very limited days. Please do not try to hike here during closed times. The core preserve is only open on the first and last weekends of each month to hiking and biking. May-November First and Last Weekends 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. Saturdays and 12 p.m.-5:00 p.m. Sundays. November-April Open the first and last Saturdays only. There are 7 miles of easy to moderate trails, most leading to an historic mountain lake and a 120 foot waterfall. This is private property and only open to the public on stated days.

very easy, well maintained, recommend the adventure trail. remember- open only 2x a month!

One of the best waterfalls I have ever seen! In my opinion, this was not strenuous. If you go, get their early, this is on private land and only open on first weekend of the month, so it gets busy early on.

easy and fun

Only open on the weekends is the only negative. Otherwise a good hike.

Note this trail is only open two days a month. The first and last Saturday of each month. Having said that this is an amazing trail. Exceptionally clean well maintained and has a touch of difficulty. We took the middle trail out and the and the adventure hike trail back. Mildly difficulty at the beginning with ropes to traverse down a steep incline. The Rocks and the waterfall are well with the Trip. Overall a great hike. Two thumbs up.

Beautiful! The waterfall was really big and fun to check out but there are also allot of great trails to check out as well that have beautiful overlooks. I can't wait to go back!

Beautiful and well maintained, the Land Trust does an excellent job. Impressive!

Congested yes... But can't expect such an amazing place that's only open a few day a month to not be! 1st time on this trail definitely not my last!
Extremely grateful for the obvious hard work that all the volunteers put into this place! One of the best kept trails I've ever been on and I've been on countless trails. With the exception of a few water bottle that was clearly left today. Absolutely no trash on the many trails we enjoyed today! National parks are not keep this clean!! Trails, views, waterfalls all of it beautiful! Thank you to the trust for sharing this "private property" with everyone whom wants to play!

I went to school on Lookout Mountain a LONG time ago. Back then, Lula Lake was a very sketchy part of the mountain and you went there at your own risk, and without the owners' permission, I might add. The Land Trust has done such a great job of developing this area. I see two very negative comments posted below and it is obvious that they didn't take advantage of all options. Yes, there are more rugged and remote areas to hike. But you don't go to a place like this expecting that. I went last Saturday, got there when the gates opened, hiked for three hours and didn't see any more people than I see when I hike the Savage Gulf on a weekend. Very nice place.

Very nice, trails are well maintained. Both waterfalls are beautiful. The staff is great, very helpful. Will visit again.

It was an awesome hike (short though) but the lookout point, waterfall n the lake view was amazing.. absolute beauty to watch .. got some real cool views

I love this place. Every time that we have been the staff have been very welcoming and helpful. The trails are always well kept and the sights are beautiful. I only wish it was open more so we could go more often. We took our nieces and nephews (ages 4-10) and they loved it too! We hiked the middle trail to bluff view then the bluff view trail to the falls, the most scenic path. Next time we are going to the bottom of the falls!

spectacular view from the bluff followed by an amazing waterfall.

This place is terrible don't waste your time. highly trafficked highly congested footpath. We hiked all of them and sadly not one offers more than the next, unable to get away from the congestion noise and screaming children at any point.

trails?? try paved roads mostly. people everywhere and they are loud and annoying. pretty falls but oh wait you can't swim. and why would you with the 1300000 other people around with there screaming kids. anyone with any experience or love for the outdoors have so many better options.

Great trails! Many paths to choose to get to the falls. You can make it as easy, or as challenging as you'd like. The overlook was very pretty as well, but the falls are the real treasure! Absolutely stunning waterfall! Even though you're not allowed to swim, the mist feels great on a hot summer day! Highly recommend going if you can on an open gate weekend!

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Quite possibly one of my favorite waterfalls!
You can access waterfall from a short walk from parking area or from hiking trail. I would highly suggest taking the trail so you can experience the amazing views at the overlook. Trail is very easy and great little natural walk. I spent about 4 hours total at the park exploring the trail and playing in the waterfall and river. Great day trip and perfect for families and dogs. Picnic tables are located near the waterfall and at the overlook for those who are planning to spend the day and have lunch.

Saturday, July 08, 2017

Most beautiful hike yet!

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Love this hike! My daughters who are 5 and 6 enjoy it as well. They especially like playing in the water at the bottom of the largest falls.

Sunday, June 04, 2017

Amazing water fall.

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

OPEN GATE DAYS:

May-November
First and Last Weekends

December-April
First and Last Saturdays

Would've been great info to have before I drove out here (on a weekday in May).

Monday, May 08, 2017

Amazingly clear day and perfect weather at Lula Lake

Monday, May 08, 2017

A beautiful waterfall! You can take an easy hike or a hard hike to the falls. It's best after it has been raining in days past. The only downside is that you can't swim in the water, but I figure it's because it's too dangerous with the huge falls. We had a great time.

Wednesday, May 03, 2017

Too easy and they won't let you play in the water.

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Love it

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Beautiful falls and view looking east. Hike along the creek is nice as well.

Sunday, April 02, 2017

AWESOME! AMAZING!
worked up a sweat but the views were beautiful. From Lula falls we took the adventures trail and let me tell ya! That was an adventure for sure. Going up hill and with two dogs we managed to get up there. (there are some ropes to help you up) then we went thru Bluff trail which kind of took us back to the falls and from there we walked to the parking. Not sure but for some reason it looked like the rest of the bluff trail was closed. This is an amazing experience. open only two Saturdays a month.No charge to get in buy donations are taken. They recommend $2 per person and they take check cash and credit cards. I did credit card. You must visit this place!

Saturday, April 01, 2017

Great little hike. Various trail options with varying degrees of difficulty. You could hike one trail for an hour or so or hike several trails and make a day of it. Great for kids too. Beautiful access to view the falls. Wonderful experience and we will come back.