McDaniel Farm Park Trail

McDaniel Farm Park Trail is a 3 mile loop trail located near Duluth, Georgia and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I love this park, but for an eightyone year old I wouldn't rate it as "easy". I'd rate it as "moderate". It has helped me to strengthen my back and legs.

Very nice park!

I come here a few times a week because I live down the street, and this place is awesome to actually feel like you're in the forest right in the city! Creeks, historic farm buildings, lots of critters, unpaved side trails, it has it all. It's basically three connected paved loops that add up to ~2.5 miles (All Trails distance needs updated), and there's a new dog park on the furthest loop. They just put in another parking lot there too if you want to park there, along with a playground and pavilion. Convenient maps posted and trash cans along the paths too.

I love this park and I have to disagree with the ease of this park. It has a few hills to climb and one is very challenging. The size is bigger too. It takes a good 30 to 45 minutes to walk depending how fast you walk. The entire park is over 2 miles.
I can only imagine the .09 miles this app is referring to is the upper part of the trail surrounding the well preserved houses and barn. Regardless, I really enjoy it.