Lula Lake Land Trust Trail

Lula Lake Land Trust Trail is a 3.1 mile loop trail located near Lookout Mountain, Georgia that features a waterfall. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

OPEN GATE DAYS:

May-November
First and Last Weekends

December-April
First and Last Saturdays

Would've been great info to have before I drove out here (on a weekday in May).

Amazingly clear day and perfect weather at Lula Lake

A beautiful waterfall! You can take an easy hike or a hard hike to the falls. It's best after it has been raining in days past. The only downside is that you can't swim in the water, but I figure it's because it's too dangerous with the huge falls. We had a great time.

Too easy and they won't let you play in the water.

Love it

Beautiful falls and view looking east. Hike along the creek is nice as well.

AWESOME! AMAZING!
worked up a sweat but the views were beautiful. From Lula falls we took the adventures trail and let me tell ya! That was an adventure for sure. Going up hill and with two dogs we managed to get up there. (there are some ropes to help you up) then we went thru Bluff trail which kind of took us back to the falls and from there we walked to the parking. Not sure but for some reason it looked like the rest of the bluff trail was closed. This is an amazing experience. open only two Saturdays a month.No charge to get in buy donations are taken. They recommend $2 per person and they take check cash and credit cards. I did credit card. You must visit this place!

Great little hike. Various trail options with varying degrees of difficulty. You could hike one trail for an hour or so or hike several trails and make a day of it. Great for kids too. Beautiful access to view the falls. Wonderful experience and we will come back.

Visited a couple weeks ago for the first time since around 1973. Absolutely nothing looked familiar as everything was covered in Kudzu when I was a kid. A lot of work has been done to restore this area to it's natural beauty again. I thoroughly enjoyed my hike along the bluff then down to the falls. I will definitely be going back with grandkids in tow. Thanks for all the hard work to keep this property maintained for us to enjoy.

Closed! Only open on select Saturdays

One of the best hiking trails Chattanooga has to offer!