Little Mulberry Trail

Little Mulberry Trail is a 4.5 mile loop trail located near Auburn, Georgia that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

pavement hurts my feet and in the summer there's too much sun but overall it's still a great trail.

paved road but too sunny.

love it!

Great local trail with lush forest, deer, & meadows. Perfect for a quick 1-2 hour hike without having to pack up all your gear and drive to North Georgia.

Very nice views!

The map says 5.47 mile for the orange (horse trail) and I always get 4.7 mi. This is a great trail to run on. It's got nice elevations

Good trails

Beautiful. Peaceful walk

Sunday, December 25, 2016

I love this park! It is by far the best in Gwinnett County.

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Beautiful paved trail around the lake and unpaved through the woods.

Thursday, October 27, 2016

This is an incredible park with great trails on the hill through the woods.

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Mulberry Park is beautifully scenic, with both Miller Lake and Mulberry Pond, offering a variety of trails, paths, picnic areas, and children's playground equipment. You may choose to run, walk, ride your bike, or use the equestrian trails. It's pet friendly, with leashes required.

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

This park is beautiful- even when you get into the wooded parts of the trail. Always so clean!

Saturday, September 17, 2016

beautiful park

Sunday, August 28, 2016

My dog and I have walked here almost every weekend for years. The trails are paved and unpaved, flat and hilly and sunny and shady. They intersect in many places. You can walk as much or as little as you like and, when you get tired, there are lots of places to sit and rest. We go very early and it isn't crowded. Our favorite park, by far.

Sunday, April 17, 2016

I used the 2.20 paved, multi-use Miller Trail Loop which goes around Miller Lake. Well marked and adequate trash cans along the way. It was a beautiful Sunday in April. Parking lot was practically full. I hardly was ever alone on the trail. Expect cyclists and skate boarders on the trail along with walkers, runners, and leashed dogs.

Tuesday, April 05, 2016

We followed the ravine loop trail. Walking from parking and on the trail was just over 3 miles. Lots of trails here to explore, several of them shaded. Expect to find full sun around the meadow but the trail through the woods was nicely shaded with several pretty steep hills.

Monday, April 04, 2016

Hiked this trail on Super Bowl Sunday so I'm not sure how crowded it usually gets, but on this day it was relatively quiet. Lots of paved and unpaved trails with several off-shoots. With all of the loops you can make your hike as long or as short as you want. It is best to download a map ahead of time though because there are many intersecting trails.

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

I have walked or run the trails many times but a couple years ago I walked up on a black bear. It was the one and only time that ever happened.

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Great trail. There are few to no maps throughout the trail, so considering downloading the map before and plan the trip better than we did! We parked off fence road, took the first dirt trail we saw, hiked about 3 miles and when the trail ended we were on the opposites idea of the park from our car, so definitely plan and look at the map to consider which entrance to park near.