Lake Horton Park Trail

Lake Horton Park Trail is a 1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Fayetteville, Georgia that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Nice easy hike trail is nice asphalt. North loop has easy to do exercises.

Muy bueno

Tuesday, August 02, 2016

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

I like this place because it is easy, simple and has great view of the lake. great for everyone, I take my kids here to run with me....and fish!

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Nice and peaceful for me and the pups.

Friday, November 27, 2015

Great walk. Everything is paved and you can leisurely walk around the lake and do some bird watching or geocaching on the way. It's great for dogs!

Monday, August 31, 2015

Easy walk for walking dogs. But kind of bland

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Super easy and flat trail but oh so pretty. I will use it to walk my dogs on the days that my lab's hip can't take heavier wear and tear. there is a boat ramp near by perfect for day use of smaller water crafts and kayaks, canoes, etc. I think this will be a good place to start training my dogs to sit in the kayaks with us since the shore is shallow enough for a puppy to get in and out of the boat. I went on MLK day and it wasn't bust at all. a few families utilizing the play ground and lots of other puppy owners going for a leisurely walk and soaking in the sun while they could in the middle of January.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

I liked this park. Small and simple. Pretty and easy to find.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Lake Horton Park has some very nice trails that would be good for the whole family. They are all paved and very low difficulty which is good for the little ones. You won't get a huge workout by walking these, but it is a very nice location with great views of the lake