Kennesaw Mountain Peak Trail

Kennesaw Mountain Peak Trail is a 1.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Kennesaw, Georgia that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great family trail,a bit steep at times but overall very manageable, our 8 year old loved it ! Our 12 year old not so much but made it to the top! We are coming back!

Great views. Trail groomed but somewhat difficult and made for a good workout. Loved the history including the battlefield cannons!

Great day hike, challenging climb with great views at the top! Kids loved it!

I hike this trail every day after work. It’s a great workout and is well traveled.

Nice climb

It’s 5 stars because of the views from the top. Moderately steep incline, but well worth the hike.

I thoroughly enjoyed my hike on an early morning to the top of the mountain. Great elevation climb. Lots of people looking for fitness. Cool view at the top. Not the most "in nature" gorgeous hike but the overall experience was a 5 star for me. Would suggest for anyone to arrive early so they can find parking.

Sunday, July 09, 2017

A great quick hike to get the blood flowing.

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

I'm a beginner and I think that this trail was a great one to start out with. It can get steep at times and the rocks give it a little bit of a workout, but there are a lot of benches if you need a rest. I also saw a deer on the trail and the view from the top is cool.

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Can be steep but beautiful views and a great walk and workout!

Friday, February 10, 2017

If I had to choose my favorite place in the world, it would be between Kennesaw and Costa Rica. I truly love this place and always look forward to hiking there.

Sunday, October 16, 2016

My whole family enjoys this trail from age 6 thru 60.

Wednesday, September 07, 2016

This is an easy hike and very beautiful!