Jones Bridge Trail

Jones Bridge Trail is a 4.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Johns Creek, Georgia that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Nice trail. Fairly clean but parking is a difficulty due to the spot's popularity with fishers.

Today was my first time at this trail. I really enjoyed it. Not too difficult...but being new to trail running it was a little tough. I definitely see me spending more time out here.

fly fishing

lovely place to get outdoors. easy access to the water, great for photography, and good for families. wish I still worked nearby. was a great spot for a walk during lunch

Love the trails and the views!! Only thing is, I'd rather not pay $3 for parking when I'm there for less than an hour.

Great running trail with good elevation changes.

Beautiful trail, I love the access to the water and the ability to just enjoy nature. I'm a bit dubious of the "easy trail" classification. The trail is quite hilly and could be difficult to navigate. Certainly, it was a bit more difficult than some of the other "easy" trails.

This trail should be rated medium not easy. very nice view of the river. Narrow trail space in some parts. There is a $3 parking fee and that is the only reason I give it 4 stars.