Indian Seats Trail Loop

Indian Seats Trail Loop is a 3.2 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Cumming, Georgia that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October.

Not difficult at all. We had a hiker for whom this was her first hike ever. She found this to be easy

Great view close to town

The Indian Seats Trail is 3.2 miles and has nice views with food incline. I usually hike the three Hilltop, Mountainside, Ridgeline Trail Loop which is another 5 miles. Both together would make it a little over 8 miles. If your really trying to put in miles you can hike both loops twice and maybe on the second go around you can do it the other way for a different look. That would be almost 16.5 miles in that case.

Love it

I hate how dogs aren’t allowed here, that’s the only thing I don’t like, because I take my dogs hiking everywhere! Other than that, it’s very beautiful, and not a very long hike either.

My wife and I did this trail a few weeks ago. The trail is nice, moderately strenuous, and well maintained. We did hit a couple of spots where some markers would have been helpful; markers are lacking here. The view from the top is great, worth the effort! No dogs allowed.

Great hike. Took us an 1 hr. and 45 min. with a stop at the top. Slow going on the one side of the trail because of a lot of mud. Hiking shoes needed a bit of hosing off!

On the easy side of moderate. Cold and windy when we were there. Lots of people on the trail.

Great overlook.

pleasant hike, fairly busy

Awesome local trail!

Views are beautiful!

wish you coulf bring dogs!

This is a nice trail with a great view, but I don't see why you can't bring dogs on a leash.

The view is definitely worth the hike up to the Indian Seats. Don't stop there - do the entire loop. I have never seen so many acorns on the ground and actively falling all day. The only issue we had has nothing to do with the trail or park - there were two unruly boys with their parents beating everything in sight with a golf club! Who allows their children to to do that??

Is Mountain Biking allowed? I would really like to know. :)

I absolutely loved it!! Some people might think it was a little short! It was great! It was a beautifull view when you get to the top!! I would recommend doing the full walk if you love hiking! It would be about 2-3 hours