High Falls Trail

High Falls Trail is a 1.6 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Jackson, Georgia that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

canoeing

Beautiful area with well-maintained trails. I managed to get off of the red trail by accident, but found my way back after a "side adventure". (The trails are marked, so this was purely human error.) The trail has a couple of steep sections and a creek crossing, so I'll take a pair of trekking poles next time. Overall, this is a fun, quick hike that has great views of the falls.

This trail was fun. It was overcast today so we didn't get to take our time as much once the thunder started. I loved the peace and quiet and the sounds of the water and rapids as we walked. We will definitely be back.

Nice hike, narrow trail in some places with steep inclines. We heard songbirds and saw wildflowers. Plenty of spider webs, found an old stick to clear the path. Also saw poison ivy next to the path, so watch out for that.

Nice. Love that there are benches to rest on...added to my total time but was nice for helping with the steep inclines.
There were some nice sized trees down in the trail that might be a problem for some hikers.

great

Easy and kid friendly. pretty views also

awesome

I visit High Falls Park often. It offers more than one trail, and all of then flank the Falls. There's also a very nice camping area, too.

I love this place! It's beautiful and serene.

Beautiful hike.

Great hike and views.

Good place to swim in the summer.

Trails on both sides of the river. Stop by the ranger station and pick up a map. You wouldn't want to miss the abandoned powerhouse.