Hemlock Falls Trail

Hemlock Falls Trail is a 2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Clarkesville, Georgia that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

beautiful, easy to get to the falls, we go several times a year.

nice, even on a busy Sunday

I have had the good fortune to spend a decent amount of time in North Georgia, and Hemlock Falls is hands-down my favorite hike. It's super easy and pretty short. The falls at the end of the trail are really pretty, but there are equally pretty spots all along the way. I can't wait to go back and spend more time on this sweet little trail.

Wonderful trails, very well maintained. Beautiful falls and fun swimming pools. Everyone we met was friendly even the dogs!!! There were many kids there, all ages.
On the way out, we were told we just missed a rattlesnake! Thank God it was on the way out or I would have missed a wonderful hike!

The forest is beautiful and the hike enjoyable.

This hike has it all! The entire trail is beautiful and good for all skill levels.

Awesome trail! Good for all skill levels with perfect views of the rapids and waterfalls along the way. As with any trails in north Georgia, look out for snakes.

very nice trail along the creek with several nice areas to stop.

Good hike, well maintained, easy trail to the falls and a good swimming hole

Nice short hike. Beautiful waterfall.

Great trail!! Lots of places to jump in the river. Shaded to avoid the heat and a wonderful rest spot at the end with the waterfall. Kids loved it, aged 5-12.

Great winter hike- I had the Falls all to myself.