Haw Creek Park Trail

Haw Creek Park Trail is a 1.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Cumming, Georgia that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Haw Creek Park, located off of Echols Road and spanning approximately 85 acres, includes an approximately 3.3-mile multi-use trail for both foot travel and mountain bikes. Pavilions and a multi-pod playground with a woodlands theme are also among the parks features.

Fun 3 miles run

Nice MTB trail

Great trail to run on.

This trail is a winding path through a wooded area. Opposing trail directions for bikers and pedestrians on alternating days. Check kiosk for your correct direction. I went on a weekday in September. I encountered 3 trail runners and 1 biker. I also saw a doe. Not a good trail to share with bikes on crowded days. Also, note that construction crews were working along Haw Creek / Power line easement. Nice, clean restrooms.

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Nice trail. I went there with my kiddos and they loved it.

Monday, June 27, 2016

Great

Sunday, June 12, 2016

great mix of trail, gravel, power line roads. had a ball on trail#2 for the day. it would be fun on a bike and there were a few out today.

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

pretty disappointed that there was no river or lake view . plain trail, it was nice but not at all as described! I uploaded a pic of the "river" .

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

A little tough to navigate, because hiking goes one way, biking another on alternate days. The 'loop' isn't really a big circle, and paths cross, so bring a map with you the first time. A little hilly, but still very good for a run.

Friday, March 11, 2016

Hoow is good trail for mountain bike

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

I'll give this trail system 5 stars because of the many switchbacks and alternate mountain bike trails. The trails are well planned and fun to walk/hike for the whole family. We also enjoyed seeing a large whitetail deer make its way through the woods.

Monday, September 07, 2015

Not great for hiking, but good for kids and mountain biking.

Friday, June 05, 2015

Amazing trail for both running and biking. Easy directions for safety if running. Extremely well maintained

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Great time outdoors with my daughter. actually saw a total of 4 deer bedded down just off the trail. She got a huge kick out of it and truth be told so did I.

Thursday, April 03, 2014

We love this trail. We go with our 7 yr old on his 6 speed mountain bike, 4 yr old on his single speed 16" bike, and my 2 yr old strapped to the front of my bike. We all love it. The 4 yr old has to walk (well, he is usually running) his bike to the top of a few inclines but today he had some cleats on which really helped him keep his feet on the pedals and he was doing much better. This trail will definitely give our boys a lot of room to improve. My 7 yr old said, "nothing gets better than this!" after his first run on the trail. Great work out and lots of fun! A great "gateway trail" if you want to get your kids addicted to mountain biking.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Trail well maintained, quiet, and easy. Great place for a quickie hike, but also popular with runners and bikers.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

I really enjoy this trail. I bike and run it regularly

Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Signs along the back are confusing. Lots of tight turns, not hilly. Convenient place to run and great play areas for younger kids.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I've been on this trail a few times now and really enjoy taking my 8 year old son with me. We mountain bike it but it is a tough ride for him. Also great for walking. Signage is a bit confusing but follow the direction for that day and you should be fine.