George W. Disney Trail

George W. Disney Trail is a 1.5 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Tunnel Hill, Georgia that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

rock climbing

Starts out nice and easy.. But quickly changes to almost straight up.. There is an overlook with a bench about 1/2 way up.. Once at the top there is an old civil war general grave site.. Good quick hike.. Difficult to strenuous depending on ability..trailhead is located behind the gsp In rocky face

My wife and I hike this mountain today. Her thoughts of this hike is it's very rigorous. The trail is narrow. As we moved toward the top it became very rocky. This mountains requires a lot of focus. We will do it again at some point. Get ready to climb some rocks

Great views.... challenging hike.

it gets easier but it is never easy

Great trail. Difficult but worth the effort. highly recomended. The directions are vague. The trailhead is located behind the Dalton First Church of the Nazarene. Drive into there parking lot up the hill and behind the building.

Trying to hike this mountain at a fast pace will have you so winded if you haven't hiked in a while or aren't use to hard cardio. My advise is to take it light. It was a beautiful, off beat, slick,rocky trail but worth it in the end. I wanted to kill my friends who took me. I will visit it again because I love a challenge.

Great trail! Pretty steep, but worth the effort. And the view at the top is well worth the climb.

It said I was at the right place but not sure. Straight up not a long trail

This trail is not that long but is a nice challenge. Pretty much straight up some rocky terrain with an amazing payoff at the end.

Nice payoff at the end. Bring lunch to have at the top

Trail was awesome. If you need an extra cardio boost, try running the trail.

love this trail