Fall Branch Falls Trail is a 2.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Cherry Log, Georgia that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

very busy trail, not particularly my favorite. it is short enough and worth seeing one time. Good for kids.

Great trail with many families along the way. Just be aware that their road getting to the trail is a bit one-way, so if you have a larger vehicle you may need to pull over at times for oncoming traffic

Great family trail, our 10 and 12 year old girls loved it.

Great quick and easy. Plenty of kids and seniors hiking it no problem. Pretty waterfall, definitely not huge but a great family hike.

Good quick hike with pretty waterfall. Too many tourists but still nice. Would come back to do Weaver Creek crossing which is about over 5 miles

Beautiful trail! I was able to hike it with my mom who’s 63.

As falls go in GA this is an easy hike to a short creek falls with two camping sites on the creek. Certainly not to be compaired to a top ten in Ga. Good canopy for a cooler hike. From trail head to the falls is .8

Easy hike about .5 mile to the falls but we kept going for a little ways. Easy but pretty hike very much worth it if your ever in the area.

The BMTA volunteers did an amazing job on this Re-route! So clean and beautiful! It was so nice to be the only ones there! Peaceful and serene to just sit and listen to the sound of the water, birds and leaves blowing in the slight breeze! Thank you!

Nice hike. We combined it with Stanley Gap. The falls are great. Be careful if at the top, a young man slipped and fell when we were there. Several people at the falls, but that should be expected, especially in the summer.

Beautiful falls. Great for family photos. But can be quite crowded. Nice little hike. Can be steep in some sections but nothing too difficult.

Short but uphill hike to the falls. One bench about halfway up to rest. Path is well maintained. Falls are pretty but I thought they would be bigger. Lots of white rhododendrons in bloom first week in July.

Took the family. We went to the falls, then a bit up the Benton-Mackey for only a total of ~2 miles. Nice little hike. The falls was the best part.

Great little hike to the falls with the family!! My youngest is 4 and did great! But make sure you bring the swimsuit in the summer!

Very pretty, good workout, but very crowded

Easy, quick, nice waterfall

Good short hike. Nice waterfall.

beautiful waterfall .... easy hike .... too many people

The trail was a nice, quick, easy hike. the waterfall was very pretty and not too far up the trail.

Nice Falls and wasn’t too far up the trail. Trails were a little steep for me since my hip and knees were hurting but still a nice trail.

Great Mornings walk all nice and quiet !
best cafe stop in the area watching the water cascade at the falls ! x

Fairly steep climb but the falls are close - totally worth it! The platform overlooking the falls is a great photo spot. The falls were a lot bigger than we expected. Great with kids!

Beautiful view of waterfalls. A quick hike about a half mile to top of falls. The terrain is pretty steep and has lots of rocks and roots. So, even though it’s a quick hike it would be easy to twist an ankle if not careful. We tend to go off trail at times and that’s how we got to the very top of the falls ( there is a trail for this also). There is a lookout area near the falls so, you are able to look up at them and at the river flowing from them.

The waterfalls were pretty but very crowded. After you reach the falls the hike leads to a small, random section of the BMT and then you just turn around and go back. I was hoping it would lead to another view.

Only hiked to the falls about a quarter mile in because my girlfriend and I forgot our hiking shoes. Very pretty, however, definitely not a “lightly trafficked” trail. Parking was completely full when we first arrived, had to drive past and circle back around to find a spot.

nice short hike

Beautiful, but very busy. We went with our GSD in the evening, in 20 degree weather, on a weekday. My boys and I thought we’d be the only ones there. We were very wrong! It’s a pretty easy hike and the waterfall is beautiful, even full of ice.

Great accessible hike. The falls are 0.3 miles from the trailhead. Can easily adapt to your fitness level and distance.