Fall Branch Falls Trail

Fall Branch Falls Trail is a 2.7 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Cherry Log, Georgia that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

The waterfalls were pretty but very crowded. After you reach the falls the hike leads to a small, random section of the BMT and then you just turn around and go back. I was hoping it would lead to another view.

Only hiked to the falls about a quarter mile in because my girlfriend and I forgot our hiking shoes. Very pretty, however, definitely not a “lightly trafficked” trail. Parking was completely full when we first arrived, had to drive past and circle back around to find a spot.

nice short hike

Beautiful, but very busy. We went with our GSD in the evening, in 20 degree weather, on a weekday. My boys and I thought we’d be the only ones there. We were very wrong! It’s a pretty easy hike and the waterfall is beautiful, even full of ice.

Great accessible hike. The falls are 0.3 miles from the trailhead. Can easily adapt to your fitness level and distance.

Falls are only about a quarter mile up the trail. We kept going to the top thinking it 'went somewhere ' but it just runs into another trail. Pretty but disappointing.

Super busy trail, but still a nice stroll.

Nice trails but very busy! Well maintained but be prepared to hike up hill to get to what this trail is all about... The waterfall!

one of our 'go to' hikes. If just us and the kids, we'll hang out by the falls. If just me and the wife, we hike to the end and back.....love this hike but can get crowded.

Definitely not an easy trail because it is mostly uphill and has huge roots in the ground that you have to watch out for, but other than that this trail is quite, peaceful and definitely beautiful! The waterfall is mesmerizing 

Great trail for a short hike. The waterfall is a great reward.

Wonderful walk. Go early and take your time. Dogs loved it too !

Easy trail, just went up far enough to see the falls. Short walk for a big pay off.

Nice hike to take with my family. Lots of people but everyone was nice. They looked like they are clearing out a new trail. My kid loved playing in the water.

The files are about .4 miles in on this 2 7 mile trail. The falls are beautiful, but the rest of this hike to Stanley gap trail does not offer a comparable views.

Very fast hike.

This is a super fast hike. From the road to the falls took us 15 minutes. We decided to go past the falls. This app takes you much past. All the way to Stanley gap. We worked our way back around to the road and then made it to our car. Decent outing. Lots of trash. We ended up leaving with more plastic water bottles than we could effectively carry.

Great to be along the stream and have so many stone hopping opportunities. Many families , kids, dogs but not too distracting due to the moderate volume levels of the stream. Pretty falls. A bit unkempt with some loose trash to pick up but all in all nice hike.

great little hike for my 2.5 year old. fun for us too.

Beautiful waterfall.