Ebenezer Creek: Long Bridge Road to Savannah River

Ebenezer Creek: Long Bridge Road to Savannah River is a 6.2 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Rincon, Georgia that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Point to Point

paddle sports

Great for my first kayaking trip, we didn’t do the whole thing. Would definitely come back to see more of it.

So this really isn’t trail for hiking but a place drop in the river. May be able to explore around bit and shore fish. So 2 stars. 4 stars for a kayaking/canoeing. Perfect place to cast a line.

DO NOT PARK YOUR CAR AT THE END OF THIS ROUTE. The owner gave us a earful for picking up our kayaks at the end. It is private property so don't plan on picking up your kayaks there.

Besides that, it was a beautiful route to kayak. We did not have to get out of our kayaks because of down trees.

Really hoping someone here can answer this question for me...
Is this a hiking trail or is this the river? I can’t find information online.

Awesome paddle along the creek to the Savannah River. Some spots we had to maneuver around downed trees, but we made it through with no issues. The Ebenezer landing on the Savannah River is private property so be prepared to paddle back if you go that far down.

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Just got back from making the Tommy Long to Savannah round trip. Beautiful day. Logged eight+ miles but did go up the Savannah river about a half mile. When making the trek be aware of boat traffic. I had a jet ski come around a corner and swamp my kayak. It is a shame that this is not a protected waterway.

Monday, March 17, 2014

This is one of my favorite kayak spots. The water level is normal to high. There is a public bathroom at the Tommy Long boat ramp, perfect for the long kayak trip. Go right from Tommy Long boat ramp which we lead to the savannah river about 6-8 mile round trip. Going right at Tommy long boat ramp is difficult to follow. Lots of downed trees and I have never been further than a mile or two this way. Had to turn back almost got lost. Overall, great kayak even when the water was low.

Sunday, December 02, 2012

Ebenezer creek is beautiful. The water level is very low, so low the river is impassable because of swamp lilies about 2.5 miles below Longbridge Rd landing.

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Ebenezer Creek is an awsome paddle. The water is lined with Cypress trees on both sides. There are alligators, water fowl, turtles, and lots of other wildlife. The creek has virtualy no current, so paddling is pretty easy.

Friday, October 14, 2016