Chicopee Woods Trail

Chicopee Woods Trail is a 13.7 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Gainesville, Georgia that features a river and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

The Chicopee Woods Trail System is a mountain biking path near Gainesville, Georgia. An extensive network of mountain biking trails. No dogs allowed on weekdays.

No dogs allowed on weekdays. Unable to rate the trails

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

easy to moderate. great trail to use when I don't have time to drive far off to the mountains

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

very relaxed well traveled trail. I would say it's easy to moderate

Monday, March 14, 2016

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Great afternoon hike!

Monday, October 12, 2015

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Great afternoon hike. I have actually ran on this trail as much as I have hiked on it.

Friday, March 20, 2015

I love this trail! so thankful for it to be so close to me. I am a beginner and rode 11 miles recently. it was a little tough but fun. flying squirrel is by far my favorite trail.

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Monday, August 04, 2014

It was a good group of trails! Not too tough, crosses creeks, some brush and gradient changes. My dog was also pleased with the amount of shallow creek water with a few parts three feet deep to wade in. All in all, a great cluster of trails to navigate with clear markings to which trail leads where. Quarter mile markings to mark distance.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

You're in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike!