Chickamauga Ramble Trail

Chickamauga Ramble Trail is a 6.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Horses are also able to use this trail.

Love this park. Beautiful, quiet and I always see deer when I'm on the back trails. Lot of history in the park as well.

Started at 730am and finished about 5. With 22 boys and 7 adults. Scout trip and we finished with everyone and no accidents. These trails are clean and well maintained. nice views and a lot of info throughout. I would recommend this park and trails to any one.

From what I can tell there are 5 trails in Chickamauga Battlefield...General Bragg Trail, Cannon Trail, Confederate Line Trail, Memorial Trail & Historical Trail. I have been all though the park, but I got a lil mixed up on the trails when I was there so I'm not even sure where I walked really. Looking at the map now it looks like I probably walked on all of them that day at some point lol Need to go back with a trail map next time, but honestly it was fun to just go & wander the battlefield all day. :)

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Sunday, January 03, 2016

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Great trail with great History lesson.. Only downside horses really destroy the trail in certain sections of the trail.. I would stay on hike only trails..

Saturday, August 11, 2012