Chattahoochee Bend Riverside-Bend Trail

Chattahoochee Bend Riverside-Bend Trail is a 9.1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Newnan, Georgia that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

canoeing

The Riverside-Bend Trail at Chattahoochee Bend State Park is a volunteer-built-and-maintained 5 mile (10 miles out and back) trail located near Newnan, Georgia, that features riverviews and is rated easy-to-moderate. Dogs are welcome but must be kept on leash. The first two miles are on the riverbank and feature creek crossings and a 30' tower at 0.8 mile. It intersects the Tower Trail at 0.9 mile. Two miles up the trail turns away from the river and meanders through hardwood ridge-and-valley areas, past former farmland, and though planted pines.

it's ok. just not much scenery. very easy.

had a good time hiking with my daughter thank you

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Great trail for the family!

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Monday, August 24, 2015

I went here with a couple friends and ran about 7 miles of the trail. It's got a few hills, some pretty steep but overall it's pretty flat and follows the river the entire time. I greatly enjoyed the observation tower. The trail is also very maintained and clean - which is a huge plus for me, especially considering it's a popular destination. You will see a lot of deer - we probably saw about 30.

geocaching
Sunday, August 09, 2015

This is our favorite park! We just finished a grueling 10-mile triathlon of backpacking, hiking, camping, and canoeing! My girlfriend tells me I'm full of doodo but I'm just telling you the truth. I would not lie to my Chattahoochee Bend friends. Really though, this is our favorite park! At the Ranger station ask for Jade the Naturalist, she's Awesome!

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

We loved the park. Great trails, Nice amenities. WIll certainly return. Our visit was a hiking visit with dogs. Have not tried this on MTB yet, but it looks great.

Monday, February 09, 2015

very well maintained..towers are cool...Geocaches are spectacular

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Armadillo:People = 12:2.
This is a quiet trail with very interesting landscape changes. It takes about 3-3.5 hours (out and back = 10 miles). At the end of the trail is platform tent camping, so it would be feasible to backpack in for the evening, then back out the next day.