Learn more

Canyons Inner Loop is a 1.7 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Omaha, Georgia that features a great forest setting. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Distance: 1.7 miles Elevation Gain: 337 feet Route Type: Loop

fee

Love this place. Beautiful! Go early before the crowds. Very dog and kid friendly. Wear waterproof shoes.

fee

I can’t say enough about this canons! It is a gem. It is kid friendly. Get ready to get muddy!

Nice trail, it was really wet and muddy in spots.

Awesome reminds me of the badlands. Had the canyon to myself for a couple hours around sunrise. Get there early if you wanna beat the crowd.

Can get muddy but it’s awesome to get down in the canyon!

Great trail

fee

We really enjoyed this park and the trails in the canyon were very different then what we are used to in Florida. We loved all the different side trails going in to the different canyons. We were on our way back home and only meant to spend a few hours but stayed for four. Our favorite Georgia State Park yet!

Views are overrated

fee

beautiful hike in mid November. my dog loved getting muddy and climbing safely where it was allowed. I would go back more prepared and check out the backcountry trail!

Pretty cool scenery. Trail is mostly creek bed and treading through dry/wet sand for majority of it. Be sure to follow the signs to the canyons which is somewhat off trail.

Mon May 27 2019

This was a fun little escape for a day trip/hike. Would love to come back here and camp. Pack plenty of water and sunscreen when hiking in the summer!

Thu May 09 2019

Absolutely love this hike! Easy and beautiful. Gets very busy on weekends.

Sat Mar 02 2019

so glad I decided to come out here... Beautiful state park, easy or hard trails depending on your pick, a little muddy since it's rained almost every day this week

Sat Mar 02 2019

my daughters first hike

Wed Oct 03 2018

This was a very surprising little hike beautiful scenery from the Canyon floor

Sun Aug 26 2018

great place to go and spend some time exploring the canyon.

Wed Feb 28 2018

Loved the vies from the bottom!