Blankets Creek MTB Trails

Blankets Creek MTB Trails is a 12.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Woodstock, Georgia that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

The direction that you will need to ride Mosquito Bite, Van Michael, Dwelling Loop and South Loop trails change daily. Su/Mon/Wed/Fri are clockwise. Tue/Thurs/Sat are counter-clockwise.

very co did I g with bikers

Unfortunately we were caught in a pop up rain storm, but we'll try again!

Very nice trails, think it would be perfect for biking. Only drawback for trail running is that some trails are forbidden to runners, and obviously dodging bike traffic is tedious.

Beautiful layout!

This is a mountain biking trail and all of the rules of the trail are designed to give bikers the right of way. That said, it is a good trail to hike as long as you go at a time when it is not saturated with bikers, otherwise you're stopping quite often to allow them to pass. There are some lovely views around the lake. You have a variety of loops to choose from and enjoy.

Great for mountain biking. Not so much for hikers with dogs.

Love the Van Michael Trail, great trails and come here as much as I can!

Friday, September 30, 2016

A great running / biking trail. My family and I love it!

Sunday, August 21, 2016

A great getaway mountain bike trail that still located close enough to the metro area of Atlanta to not be a getaway! Three different trails to match your skills. Excellent maintenance and a great experience.

Friday, May 27, 2016

The trails are not marked very well. We got lost a couple times. But, it's kept very nice. Lovely scenery and mostly shaded.

Monday, April 25, 2016

It was hard on some parts of the trails, with The slopes of high elevation, and were not easy to get up the hill. But it was a lot of fun and is the best park I know around Atlanta!

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

well maintained! great trails. a good workout with some technical down hills, different skill level trails, and a jump track!! :)

Monday, March 07, 2016

Best mountain biking trails I've been too! Nicely kept, with a good range of trails fit different skill levels

Sunday, February 21, 2016

the best trails I found around! Today it was no people so I enjoyed a lot. Next time I'll run it!

Wednesday, December 02, 2015

I go to this place every chance I get. its a great place to get away from eveything without actually getting away from everything.

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

It is a Mtn trail but we ran it. Nice flowing trails, good bit of up & down but not epic climbs. Looking forward to taking daughter to beginner trail, looks perfect for introducing to mtb'ing. Nice trail system.

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Took the kids hiking there when my brother in law was in town. The trails can be somewhat confusing as there are a million twisty trails to take. It was well maintained, busy in spots and not so much as you got deeper into the woods.

Thursday, July 23, 2015

great trails for mtnbking starters, and pros. plus there has never been a time i have not seen deer.

Tuesday, July 21, 2015