Bethesda Park Trail is a 2.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Lawrenceville, Georgia that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 2.1 miles Elevation Gain: 134 feet Route Type: Loop

partially paved

Lovely, two mile stroll through the woods. Shaded and paved. Excellent for walking, biking, or running. Dogs allowed on leashes. Good for families. Took me about 40 minutes to walk with my dog. Slightly hilly.

it's everything you want from a local park trail. clean, clear and peaceful. nothing crazy but i use it for my morning runs.

Well maintained, moderately trafficked, paved trail. Nice place for an evening walk/jog.

Great trail for walking. All paved. Shaded. Very peaceful. Will come again.

paved so you can go as fast as you want and wide enough for all traffic going in both directions.

Beautiful, shady, wooded, peaceful but not deserted trail through rolling woods. Used for fitness by lovely people of all ages :)

Beautiful and peaceful trail to walk. This trail is never crowded when I go, which is on Saturday mornings. One of the good things about this trail is that it is all shaded except for the small part that circles the pond.

It was such a great trail for any beginner! I do recommend it! Even if it’s raining.

Tue May 28 2019

Walked this with my daughter today, and we definitely plan to come back. It was lovely to have shade for most of the trail. It's paved, not too busy for a holiday morning. There were a few dogs and one cyclist. The loop around the lake was short, fully in the sun, and an easy add-on if you have time.

Sun Apr 28 2019

Easy paved loop. Lots of shade.

Sat Apr 27 2019

It's a nice trail for what it is. I prefer something a little more challenging, but I love a good water feature! This trail is easy, but beautiful. Will definitely return.

Thu Oct 04 2018

This is my first trail so I don't have a comparison but I enjoyed it! Challenging enough to not make me quit walking altogether but easy enough to make me feel comfortable to do it again. Love that it's mostly shaded....I avoid the sun!

Wed Dec 13 2017

Thu Mar 16 2017

I love this trail it's short but it's so peaceful

Sat Mar 11 2017

Nice outing. Paved trail, easy loop.

Wed Oct 19 2016

nice fall colors

Thu Aug 11 2016

Excelente lugar

Wed Jun 01 2016

Average park

Sat Mar 19 2016

It was one of the first parks that I had hit, once relocating too Georgia. Not much too see, excluding the activities that may occur (Picnicking, sports, ect.)

Mon Aug 17 2015

The trail is small, but pleasant scenery and accommodations (benches, trash cans, mile markers)

Fri Jun 26 2015

I raised my American Eskimo pup here. This great paved trail winds around the wooded park and is about 95% covered by trees, so it's a nice break from the sun during the summer. I go about 2 to 3 times a week.

Fri Jun 05 2015

Great little park trail. Lots of Dog walkers. I took my lab and had a nice walk then went on to another section to let him swim for a bit. Nice park close to home

recorded Bethesda Park Trail