Amadahy Trail

Amadahy Trail is a 3.6 mile loop trail located near Chatsworth, Georgia that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This is my favorite running trail! Runs along the edge of Carter’s Lake and is a lovely trail. I’ve seen deer multiple times and 1 bear.

Great easy trail. Well travelled so no issues following. We are not the fastest but got it done in around 90 mins. Great views of Carters Lake for much of the way.

Beautiful views. Trails aren’t the most clearly marked but there are only a few ways you can go. Came across a 5 ft black snake in the path (no clue what kind) but it slithered out of the way no problem. Would love to return some day.

The lake is gorgeous and you see it almost for 90% of the hike!!!

Love this trail. Walk it with my dogs a lot. Great views of Carter’s Lake with slopes and some „up“ walking. Very relaxing because Army Core of Ingenieur doesn’t allow private Homes /Docks, so not so crowded.
However my Fitbit tells me it’s rather 4 Miles.

Hiked this on 1/27 in the rain and it is now my favorite trail! It is just the right distance and grade for a nice continuous hike for me. I would recommend this to anyone to try this trail. Wait....I might want to keep this a secret!!!! Enjoy this trail!

Easy but beautiful trail. Took my older dog and he loved it too :)

Ride the trail in both directions. Nice flowing trail and in great condition (well maintained)..

Great trail .

Saturday, April 08, 2017

Good trail to walk your dogs off leash. There is a couple water access points for them to get in water. It is long, but very scenic!

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Beautiful trail. Love to get out in the morning for a good hike. Great swimming areas for the dogs. Nice and easy for kids if they can do the distance. My 5 year old was not happy with the distance but was distracted by the lake and wildlife.

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Very easy, hike or mountain bike ride, go for kids.

Monday, June 26, 2017