Allenbrook House Loop is a 0.7 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Roswell, Georgia that features a river. The trail is good for all skill levels and offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

rock climbing

This was a shorter trail. I didn’t really see any wildlife like I was hoping to, except a couple of beautiful birds. I brought my dog with me and it was really beautiful and peaceful bike. The maps along the trail were a little misleading to me, as I believed it to show a bridge at the end of the trail that I could cross and get to the main road. I didn’t know the map was actually showing the bridge that is already on the main road and I would have had to actually turn around to get back. I ended up climbing the side of a steep hill with my dog in tow and got to the road that way. A lot of bramble and sticker bushes for me to turn around and I wasn’t feeling it.

I would do the hike again, as it was a really gorgeous place and I know what to expect now.