User could not be found.

Ada-Hi Falls Trail is a 0.6 kilometer lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Clayton, Georgia that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for walking, nature trips, and bird watching and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 0.6 km Elevation Gain: 58 m Route Type: Out & Back

Going down was a little tricky with exposed tree roots. Combination of trail & 129 steps. Got to the end to a minor waterfall whicb wasn’t impressive. Going back up is not for the faint of heart. I had to stop a couple times @ benches to catch my breathe.

At the end of this short path (1/4 mile) as you come to the waterfalls, you are within 20 feet of them, and they are nothing impressive.

neat little short trail to the falls. With the recent rain, the falls are flowing. There are a total of about 100 stairs split between the beginning and end of the trail.

The falls were barely a trickle, which I thought was odd considering the rain we've had over the last week.

Waterfall at the end is pretty anti-climactic, at least at this time of the year (late October).

Challenging but short hike leads to a large rock with water dripping down it today--I still thought it was scenic, though, and it's a pretty quick walk, just slow on the way back. I carried my baby in a 30-lb backpack along this trail (connecting along the Springhouse Trail after we did the Tennessee Rock Trail), and we took our time but never felt intimidated or unsafe. Probably prettier with more water, but still a lovely hike along the way to the destination. We only saw 2 other people on the trail at the same time as us (mid-day on a Monday).

Hiked down this trail after hiking Tennessee Rock trail because it was listed as easy .4 mi hike. It was not easy with the numerous stairs and climb back. The waterfall was a trickle on this day. If you’re looking for a thigh/behind burner workout, this would be an ideal hike.

Even though this trail is listed at .25 miles, it's not easy. According to the brochure it has an average grade of 25% and max at 58% . To the falls is all downhill , so it's all uphill on the return. The beginning has some stairs then near the end as well. There are several benches along the trail. When I went, there was not much water flow, that is why I rated it a 2. I'm sure it's much more impressive after rain. I recommend hiking boots for this one, it's steep and many exposed roots and there are obvious signs of previous washout.

I saw that this trail was short and rated as easy, so I thought I could do it with my bum knee. Well, it is short but very steep and has 133 stairs. I wouldn't call that "easy". The waterfall is also very underwhelming.

Super short and anticlimactic - merely a staircase to an observation deck overlooking some really small falls. Pretty for sure, but feels more touristy than anything else

Harder than it seems, going downhill all the way to the waterfall and uphill coming back! Waterfall is pretty small. All shaded tho

Sun May 19 2019

lots of stairs, so make sure your canine companion can do them. I carried my 15 year old terrier most of the way. Good excersize!

Sat May 11 2019

This is a short trail going down to see a waterfall. It has a lot of incline and stairs for such a short hike. The falls were pretty underwhelming compared to what's in the area. It was more of a big trickle falling over rocks, but still cool if you're in the area.

Sun Dec 02 2018

Late review visited 10/31/18 Decided to explore this Waterfall trail after hiking up from the new 1 mile trail at Fox Fire. I would say that the easy rating may not be quite accurate, due to the trail signage even states it as More Difficult ( always giggle when I see this) and even though the hike is short, there are alot of stairs leading down, which means lots of stairs going up on the return. The path is nice and the boardwalk is great that takes you right up to touch the trickling waterfall. Plus you get to see great views of the valley below and mountains beyond from this spot. It was extremely pretty when I visited for I was there during Peak Fall Season too.

Tue Nov 27 2018

Great short hike, would rate moderate. We went after some rain so it was muddy yet the falls were more than just the typical trickle they are with no rain. Would go again!

Wed Oct 24 2018

The hike will get your heart rate going as you descend than ascend flights of stairs. A prettier view of the valley than the weak water fall. I would rate the hike as moderate and recommend it for the cardio from the steps.

Sun Aug 12 2018

I wouldn’t go out of my way to hike this short trail, especially with all of the other waterfalls in the area. Still, it’s a worthwhile walk to a high-elevation, trickling waterfall if you’re staying in the park (which I recommend). The easy rating is confusing, even considering the trail’s length, as it is a sharp descent via steps with very little relief along the way, a kind of miniature version of the nearby and more rewarding hike to Hurricane Falls in Tallulah Gorge.

Fri Jul 27 2018

Cool little hike. Small falls but worth the hike. Wouldn’t recommend small children as to steep in & out.

Tue Jul 24 2018

Loved this park! Ada-hi was a nice short hike.

Tue Jul 03 2018

Steep climb down and back with more than 250 stairs to a nice landing near a waterfall at the bottom. Short hike, nice leg workout. Well maintained as is all the Black Rock Mtn state park. Recommended for all ages and pets.