White Springs Tract

White Springs Tract is a 5.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near White Springs, Florida that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and mountain biking and is accessible year-round.

A.K.A Bridge to Bridge.... Bridge to Bridge is a 5 mile loop trail located near White Springs, Florida. The trail is primarily used for mountain biking.

We did part of this trail as part of IDIDAHIKE 2017 with the Florida Trail Association, so we were pretty wiped already by the time we got here, but it was still a beautiful hike. Part of it goes along the Suwannee River which is awesome, and the forest itself is really dense in places, which is also awesome. An early part of the trail had a fallen tree blocking the way, so we were able to crawl under or climb over but bikers needed to get off their bike and go around. Hopefully that will be cleared soon though.

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Fun, but keep your head up, the spider webs are on steroids! I am not a friend to the spider, and these webs are viscous. Oh, and so are the stinging nettles, that attacked my ankles and set me on fire for a good portion of my ride.

Friday, May 29, 2015

Pretty fun trail. No real complaints other than the sandy access road you have to take to get to the end. Otherwise, great single track mountain bike trail! It is low visibility though, so keep your head up to watch for people coming the opposite direction. Unfortunately the trail isn't a loop, so you always run the risk of running into someone...

Sunday, December 01, 2013

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Fun trail. Marked pretty well. The back part of the trail has some fun spots.