Wekiwa Springs Loop Trail

Wekiwa Springs Loop Trail is a 6.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Apopka, Florida that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from September until July. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

sea kayaking

This park has an entrance fee.

Easy flat sandy trail with changes from palm scrub to pine tree terrain. We saw a box turtle on the path. Make sure to bring your swimsuit to cool off at the spring at the end.

My first time here and loving it. So much to do. Will be bringing the whole family back. Right now just walking on the boardwalk with my son who is 3 months old. So looking for more stroller friendly places. But will come back and do the full trail soon.

Beautiful trail and well marked!

Our favorite part was finding a park that made the whole family feel welcome by allowing the family pet as well. What better incentive to help us all stay active and enjoy nature. It also gives me a chance to teach my grandchildren responsible considerate and kind dog ownership.

We hiked the orange blazer trail! Easy, fun, and different!

Enjoyable Florida hike through several Florida ecosystems. It's nice to hike through dry scrubs and wetlands all in one short hike.

Bikes are not allowed on this trail.

Nice easy flat trail.

Love this and it was great for the dog!