Wekiwa Springs Loop Trail

Wekiwa Springs Loop Trail is a 6.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Apopka, Florida that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from September until July. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

sea kayaking

This park has an entrance fee.

The 5 mile orange blaze trail was awesome. Really wanted to do the 13 mile white but it wasn't as clearly marked/overgrown

Flat and easy.

Beautiful and well kept trail. I will be returning at least once a week. There are different loops you can take other than the 6.4 mile loop. The one I just took was 13+ miles (white trail).

Easy flat sandy trail with changes from palm scrub to pine tree terrain. We saw a box turtle on the path. Make sure to bring your swimsuit to cool off at the spring at the end.

My first time here and loving it. So much to do. Will be bringing the whole family back. Right now just walking on the boardwalk with my son who is 3 months old. So looking for more stroller friendly places. But will come back and do the full trail soon.

Beautiful trail and well marked!

Our favorite part was finding a park that made the whole family feel welcome by allowing the family pet as well. What better incentive to help us all stay active and enjoy nature. It also gives me a chance to teach my grandchildren responsible considerate and kind dog ownership.

We hiked the orange blazer trail! Easy, fun, and different!