Virginia Key Trail

Virginia Key Trail is a 4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Miami, Florida that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

canoeing

beach

old growth

Virginia Key Trail system is a 5+ mile looped trail located on Key Biscayne, and is rated as moderate. The main loop has several trailheads from beginner to advanced and is accessible year-round. 2 recent expansions were completed adding even more trails.

I have a lot of fun!

Really good

Beautiful sunrise setting!

Mountain biking in the different trailheads is great. They have different trails for different kinds of riders.
-Green circle is beginner
-Blue square is intermediate
-Black diamond is advanced.

They are currently working on a new trail and it will be considered a double black diamond. This is going to be a very difficult trail.

In conclusion I recommend to either go mountain biking, hiking, jogging, paddle boarding, kayaking, or enjoy a family picnic.

Good mostly made for mountain bikes

Virginia Key is awesome! My dad and I went there for the first time, and did the novice and intermediate trails. They have an unbelievable set up, this is a must-do for locals. Although the trails are relatively shady, I do recommend bringing an energy bar and some water, the heat will wipe you out.

I would recommend this Trail for many people to start out enjoying the outside at first it was very enjoyable to me but I like the woods into deep forest but I do recommend this trail

I am in love with these trails. I'm a beginner but quickly becoming better because I'm enjoying riding vk so much I go 2 to 3 times a week. I just started trail running the same trails which are kicking my butt but loving every minute of it. You forget where your at when your there.

Updates: "Wild Thing" (INT) has now been extended! It's got a huge stairs obstacle twice the height of the one inside "War Pigs". Then it connects to the outside tricks area/open field for an even wilder and longer ride! Expect to break a sweat when you hit this for the first time!

VK keeps getting better and better!
Gonna have to start contributing to the cause! :)