Virginia Key Trail

Virginia Key Trail is a 4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Miami, Florida that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

canoeing

beach

old growth

Love this local trail!!

Awesome trail layout. Great breeze from the bay. Must do when in Miami.

I have a lot of fun!

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Friday, January 08, 2016

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Mountain biking in the different trailheads is great. They have different trails for different kinds of riders.
-Green circle is beginner
-Blue square is intermediate
-Black diamond is advanced.

They are currently working on a new trail and it will be considered a double black diamond. This is going to be a very difficult trail.

In conclusion I recommend to either go mountain biking, hiking, jogging, paddle boarding, kayaking, or enjoy a family picnic.

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Good mostly made for mountain bikes

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Virginia Key is awesome! My dad and I went there for the first time, and did the novice and intermediate trails. They have an unbelievable set up, this is a must-do for locals. Although the trails are relatively shady, I do recommend bringing an energy bar and some water, the heat will wipe you out.

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Monday, July 14, 2014

I would recommend this Trail for many people to start out enjoying the outside at first it was very enjoyable to me but I like the woods into deep forest but I do recommend this trail

Sunday, March 30, 2014