Terra Ceia Preserve Blue Loop

Terra Ceia Preserve Blue Loop is a 2.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Terra Ceia, Florida that features beautiful wild flowers. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 2.9 miles Elevation Gain: 6 feet Route Type: Loop

A true trail not for faint of heart. Even though I didn't see any gators, this is A TRUE NATURE TRAIL through swamp lands. TAKE BUG SPRAY!!!

my fiance and I got lost, there are no trail signs, no trashcans, no seats, and biting flies. never going back. also, a lady in her backyard, yelled at us for being on private property ! ! how ridiculous. thank you!

nice trail, we got lost a few times but still fun. also we recommend wearing pants, there were points on the trail with high brush

We can’t believe we have not been here before. Next time we will bring bug spray and perhaps hiking shoes as here were several marshy areas. We saw lots of birds, insects and a couple of gators!

Saturday, June 09, 2018

Very quiet. No other people around. Real wilderness feel.

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Lots of baby boars out here right now. I didn't see the momma but didn't want to either. Bring lots of water and come early if you're bringing your dog!

Sunday, May 13, 2018