Ten Mile Creek Nature Trail

Ten Mile Creek Nature Trail is a 0.5 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Fort Pierce, Florida that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for walking, nature trips, and birding.

The trail started as a loop but then you end up coming to a fork. If you take go straight it brings you back towards the fork but a bit to the left of it. If you take a right it starts a whole new adventurous trail through the forest. It was absolutely great and such beautiful scenery. Biggest problem and concern is if you take a right at the fork this trail brings you to a trail in George Lestrange park (we did it earlier that day). By the time we noticed we ended back at the other park and it was about to get dark, we had to catch a ride back to Ten Mile Creek where I left my car. The trail does have markers indicating you're still on the path but somehow you end up in a whole other park miles away. Next time I'll just be sure to go in two cars and leave one on each end lol.