Taylor Lake Trail

Taylor Lake Trail is a 1.6 mile loop trail located near Largo, Florida that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

A nice place to get in a little recovery run. There is a little hidden out and back trial off the loop trail to lengthen your run to close to 2 miles and you could always hop on the connected Pinellas County Trail for all the miles you could handle.

I have not seen a red winged black bird in years, saw several here

This ap says the trail is 1.6 miles. It's a little shorter - 1.39 miles. Wonderful family park area.

I really enjoyed the trail in the very back of park.Its a nice quiet enjoyable hike.

I really enjoyed the trail in the very back of park.

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Relaxing. One trip around wasn't too much for our little one and we even got to stop at the park for a bit. We loved it! :)

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Monday, February 09, 2015

Great Park! I'm a little partial to it b/c this is where my husband proposed. Trail around lake is great, watch for big gators! For those feeling a little more adventurous, take the walking trail on the backside of the park. Its a service road along a creek inlet to the lake , but there are small small loops that cut through some wetlands. Great for birding.