Sweet Bay Trail is a 1.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near North Fort Myers, Florida that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Nice trail.. Part of the trail was quite muddy and under may three inches of water. Not really well marked but I had my dog and it was an enjoyable hike.

beautiful peaceful walk very Scenic our dogs loved it and so did our kids many options and trails to go and find also if you take the long path you do reach this little tiny swimming area but it is a good hike through but very shady and clean also a bathroom and hand well water pump. and also good size pavilions with picnic tables

Nice trail! One of my doggie’s favorites.

Great little trail to decompress; love taking the dog with me. Only takes about an hour if you include stops for water. We’ve seen bunnies, butterflies, and a tortoise, but also pesky mosquitos and spider webs that get caught in your hair. Seems like we stop by this one once every other week. Nice local trail!

nice trail with half boardwalk and half pure nature...love it