Swamp Trail is a 1.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Country Aire Mobile Home Park, Florida that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

The swamp trail was an easy walk in a very majestic scenery. We are coming back and walk the river trail and sink hole trail. Silver Springs State Park is awesome.

Can you fish here?

Very nice park. Bugs were not an issue which is surprising since it is so close to water. There were a few mosquitos as we crossed over the swampy area. Unfortunately, we didn't get to see any monkeys this time around. But we very much enjoyed the hike.

It was a cool hike. Seemed like a normal hike until I started seeing the swamp, that was awesome!! A bridge led me over the swamp to the Silver River. I met boaters, saw kayakers. I heard the monkeys but didnt see them. I would like to go back to see monkeys. As far as the trail it was easy, no spiders ;-) well maintained. I would like to go back and try and see the monkeys. Their there ... somewhere!

Nice shady walk. Saw families of deer. Knowing bears were nearby was adventurous but scary also

Thursday, December 28, 2017