St. Sebastian River Preserve Trail

St. Sebastian River Preserve Trail is a 9.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Fellsmere, Florida that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

great walk!!! very peaceful and trails were marked. saw lots of wildlife. definitely coming back soon.

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Monday, March 23, 2015

The St. Sebastian Preserve has 4 main trails. I tried out the 2 in the north; the Green and the Yellow trails. I started the green trail going east from the visitor center. It was good for about a mile before I hit straight-up swamp. Unless you on a horse or you are wearing wading boots, turn around here. (I was running). I took the green trail north instead, and it was good for at least 2 miles out. I also explored the yellow trail. It seemed well-suited for horses, and it was good for running. I went about 3 miles out. I saw a lot of wildlife on the preserve, including deer and all sorts of birds.