Spruce Creek Trail is a 5.4 mile loop trail located near New Smyrna Beach, Florida that offers the chance to see wildlife. The trail is good for all skill levels and offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 5.4 miles Elevation Gain: 144 feet Route Type: Loop

Great trail, loved every minute of it.

A lot more to see than expected. Beautiful views on top of a bluff.

Great trail for the area. Tons of switchbacks and some tiny tiny elevation gain. I enjoy seeing trunks from trees come out of the ground which makes it very interesting and engaging. Very cool mid way view on the edge with wood made fence, made a snack there and headed out. Went on Sunday in the middle of December at 2pm. Weather was a cool 70 and barely any bugs or anything else! Saw some deer as well. I enjoyed this, probably my favorite trail around here.

Sun Oct 28 2018

very fun lots of shady areas great for any activity biking, hiking and horse back riding. We had a blast and so did our dog.

Thu Mar 22 2018

lots of fun on a specialized diverge but the bumpy road to get there sucked next time ill take the other interance

Sun Dec 04 2016

Nice trails, decent markings. Be ready to move off the trail for the frequent mountain bikes. Also watch out for the loose sugar sand on the way to and from the parking area.

Mon Jun 20 2016

Great, this was my first hike, and I was exhausted after 10 miles. We saw a rattle snake, alligator, and lots of birds. The trail has lots of branches so you need to keep an eye on the floor so you don't trip. There is a historical plantation mound near.

Thu Mar 26 2015

one of the best sites apart from Santos and Graham swamp nice workout for any rider novice to expert my wife and I started mountain biking together about 2 years ago and we love this site

Sat May 31 2014

Love love love this trail! You can go as long or short as you want! Well marked. We mountain bike quite a bit and this was a workout for me. A lot of up and gowns switchbacks etc.. Definitely had a heavy sweat going on! Bring nike helmet and gloves.

paddle sports