Spruce Creek Trail

Spruce Creek Trail is a 5.4 mile loop trail located near New Smyrna, Florida that offers the chance to see wildlife. The trail is good for all skill levels offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Nice trails, decent markings. Be ready to move off the trail for the frequent mountain bikes. Also watch out for the loose sugar sand on the way to and from the parking area.

Monday, June 20, 2016

Great, this was my first hike, and I was exhausted after 10 miles. We saw a rattle snake, alligator, and lots of birds. The trail has lots of branches so you need to keep an eye on the floor so you don't trip. There is a historical plantation mound near.

Thursday, March 26, 2015

one of the best sites apart from Santos and Graham swamp nice workout for any rider novice to expert my wife and I started mountain biking together about 2 years ago and we love this site

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Love love love this trail! You can go as long or short as you want! Well marked. We mountain bike quite a bit and this was a workout for me. A lot of up and gowns switchbacks etc.. Definitely had a heavy sweat going on! Bring nike helmet and gloves.

Saturday, February 11, 2012