Seabranch Preserve

Seabranch Preserve is a 3.7 mile loop trail located near Stuart, Florida that features a river. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking and walking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I love to hike the trail with my dogs seen wildlife quite often it’s a nice hike especially in winter the north loop is the most shaded and has the best scenery

Well marked trail. Good facilities at trailhead.

Friday, February 24, 2017

The northern loop is a good sized loop. The sand trail portion is easy to walk/jog through (easy on the knees) and is a very clear path. The gravel part of the trail is more visually pleasing in my opinion. It is definitely a little more difficult to trek through, uneven ground and tree roots sticking up. The gravel path is more challenging and towards the end the trail is a little overgrown and hard to follow. I had to turn around and find the exit because I lost the path. Overall good length trail!

Sunday, November 06, 2016

I tried to hike the full circle twice this week from different directions, but both times I got stuck in the section closest to the Intracoastal. The path literally disappears in the mud among the overgrown vegetation and mangrove trees, and no more trail markers are visible. It would be great to have a boardwalk in this section! Otherwise I really enjoyed hiking the sandy trails in the woods, but ended up hiking back on a wider road. It was tiring with the soft sand and blazing sun. Different colored markers for different trails would be helpful!

Friday, April 29, 2016