Redbug Trail

Redbug Trail is a 4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Tallahassee, Florida that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Not a bad walk. I think I was the first one there since I got all the spider webs. A lot of roots so watch your step.

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Diverse topography. Lots of roots. Tight and curvey. Some inclined areas, but mostly moderate elevations throughout. Overall, fun trail.

Tuesday, December 08, 2015

I run this trail all the time it does have a lot of roots and rolling hills similar to mobiles but it is one of my favorite trails

Saturday, November 17, 2012

There are a LOT of roots, but towards the end it's an enjoyable ride. I'll need better suspension before I try again though.

Sunday, August 05, 2012

I wasn't that impressed. It had so many tree roots that I don't get the enjoyment of riding this one unless it is just the challenge of staying up, moving fast. Distracts from the scenery. Wouldn't even desire to walk this one. I got through it just fine however wasn't impressed.

Monday, May 29, 2017