Pinehurst Trail

Pinehurst Trail is a 2.6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near West Palm Beach, Florida that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

old growth

Closest I've seen to the trails I used to run up north. Very serene with little traffic. The only issue I had was the signage (or lack of) on the trail. Very easy to get confused with where you are and how to find the way out. Even with gps help, I was still making wrong turns.

Nice trail, well maintained, couple mountain bikers out today. Took about an hour to hike. The reason I gave it a 4 and not a 5 is because it was quite loud with the road next to most of the trail, car noice, construction from a water treatment center. Overall a nice little hike.

Love it

This trail was really nice. Of course it was hot and humid as hell (it's in South Florida during the summer), but the trail was really fun!

Beautiful trail

I'm new to mountain biking and this was a good challenging trail for me. I'll be back for more experience.

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Very nice trail to walk.

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Its a fun trail challenging yet very do able its an all around good trail and best part its 8 mins away from me! Couldnt find the trail when i got there... Asked some of the people on bikes and they rode wit me to show me the entrance so nice people go aswell! So thats why i give it 5⭐️

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Monday, May 30, 2016

Monday, May 16, 2016

Saturday, February 27, 2016

First time. Followed the blue line. Can confirm - you'll have fun. For a moment I almost thought I was back in Colorado. A slight con, you can still hear the soccer field and road but overall it is an uplifting escape. We walked the trail. Take note, make sure you share the path with bikers.

Sunday, December 20, 2015

I walked this trail. Two important notes: the majority of this trail is narrow; be aware of bicycle riders, so you can let them pass, and depending on the trail the mileage varies so be prepared.