Pinehurst Trail

Pinehurst Trail is a 2.6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near West Palm Beach, Florida that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for walking, trail running, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round.

old growth

Love it

This trail was really nice. Of course it was hot and humid as hell (it's in South Florida during the summer), but the trail was really fun!

Beautiful trail

I'm new to mountain biking and this was a good challenging trail for me. I'll be back for more experience.

Very nice trail to walk.

Its a fun trail challenging yet very do able its an all around good trail and best part its 8 mins away from me! Couldnt find the trail when i got there... Asked some of the people on bikes and they rode wit me to show me the entrance so nice people go aswell! So thats why i give it 5⭐️

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Monday, May 30, 2016

Monday, May 16, 2016

Saturday, February 27, 2016

First time. Followed the blue line. Can confirm - you'll have fun. For a moment I almost thought I was back in Colorado. A slight con, you can still hear the soccer field and road but overall it is an uplifting escape. We walked the trail. Take note, make sure you share the path with bikers.

Sunday, December 20, 2015

I walked this trail. Two important notes: the majority of this trail is narrow; be aware of bicycle riders, so you can let them pass, and depending on the trail the mileage varies so be prepared.

Friday, December 04, 2015

Nice

geocaching
Sunday, November 22, 2015

Great For Training For That Next Backpacking Trip..Only Bad Thing Is Too Flat Little Hills Here And There Other Than That Great Place.

Monday, October 19, 2015