Memorial Day Sale! Get a year of AllTrails Pro for only $14.99
Get Started

Osprey Overlook Loop Trail

Osprey Overlook Loop Trail is a 2.5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Auburndale, Florida that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and nature trips. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Loop around the pond with lots of wildlife sighting

I would recommend going when it's cloudy out. There's very little shade. I went with my pup, as far as terrain it was great for her.

The trail was beautiful but the signage does not match the name of the trail on all trails. It was called Osprey Loop and AllTrails calls it Cypress Dome. I didn’t see any signage for Cypress Dome. I really enjoyed my walk but was horrified to find my car broken into and the purse I had concealed, stolen upon my return to the parking area!

Lots of gator sightings. This trail makes for a good, quick walk. However, wear sunscreen! There is no shade.

Beautiful! Saw lots of birds and butterflies - and two alligators!

Thursday, March 15, 2018

I biked the Panther Point Trail. Really nice trail to mountain bike. A lot of great scenery along Lake Hancock. It dead ends at the 5 mile marker so it's approximately 10 miles round-trip. The gators were abundant today and many varieties of birds along the shoreline.

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Good signage and well maintained. A little buggy, but not mosquitos so it was ok. They had maps at the trailhead which was really nice. Wish the trail was dirt instead of mowed low grass was the only suggestion.

Sunday, February 25, 2018