Mount Dora Bike Trails

Mount Dora Bike Trails is a 2.5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Mt Dora, Florida that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for mountain biking and is accessible year-round.

Great trail for beginning to intermediate mountain bikers. The trail system is very well maintained, trail difficulties are clearly marked and there is a skills park, bike wash and tool station at the park entrance.

Awesome!!

This place was amazing!
First trail out of the main parking lot was called "Gravity Destroyer". I did not have high hopes, since in Florida, anything that takes you downhill only gets to work on you for barely 100 feet, and rarely more.
I fiddled around in the Skillsville area for a bit, warming up and getting my balance on my new bike, and then departed down the trail.
Theres nothing to say but that I was smiling and whooping the whole time!
Ride this place!

Thursday, September 08, 2016

Thursday, August 04, 2016

Monday, May 30, 2016

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Today was my first time riding this trail. I'm a beginner so it was a little rough, but I had a blast!

Sunday, May 01, 2016

It was very good, very well maintenance for the mountain bike trail, I really recommend this trail...

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Solid

Monday, September 21, 2015

If you like tight turns, small climbs and small drops Mount Dora is a cool single track to visit! no real restrooms (yes a nasty portapotty with floating maggots) sorry for the visual. lol
but it did have a cool bike station if you need make a quick repair on your bike. You will definitely get your workout at MD trail park and have lots of fun too.
ride safe and have fun!

Thursday, October 09, 2014

Is there a bike club, or some sort of organized weekly ride? My son, does about 20 miles a day, but I think he'd love to join up with some sort of organized ride......anyone know? P.s. Just visited him, and your area is just lovely!

Friday, January 17, 2014

This trail is awesome if you're looking for a quick ride or you can spend the day. Good climbs and speedy sections. Could be a little difficult for beginners.

Saturday, November 16, 2013

awesome trails. everything from yellows to double diamond reds. another good OMBA park.