Morris Bridge Park

Morris Bridge Park is a 14.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Thonotosassa, Florida that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from October until May. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

As usual it was a great day on the trails!! Such a nice Park.

Beautiful, Best so far ! Highly recommend

Beautiful walk with many different types of flora. Wish my phone map had all the little trail on it. Peaceful and relaxing while getting a good workout.

First time on the single track trails here. Not a beginner on a bike but some of the areas with the deep sand and roots sure made me feel like one.

The trail is well marked but there are enough side trails to get yourself mixed up.

For a late Sunday morning, the trails were quite quiet. I didn't come across more than 8-10 other cyclists on the trail.

I will definitely ride this again.

Nice trails!

This trail marks the start of my training, so I was a little ambitious hiking 14.4 when the longest I've done is 8. Perfect start, despite my baby trail legs.

I've bikes this trail before, but the walk really does the area better justice. Not as many sweeping views as I wanted, but the whole experience re-reminded me of why I love doing this. Great hike to get back into the groove of the natural experience.

Sunday, July 17, 2016

For the most part an excellent and scenic run through a diverse set of biomes/landmarks. I took the main path, and therein lies the main issue of this park. I got lost three times on the trail. Often there will be path divergence without any indication of the direction you should take. All told I ended up running several miles further than I had planned, which was already 3 1/2 miles further than my previous record. Of course this is partially my fault, but ultimately I was very confused as a runner, and I can only imagine how difficult a biker traveling at over twice my speed would have it. Ultimately I would not recommend it to anyone looking for an unplanned venture, but if you are willing to engage in a measure of planning, I would wholeheartedly direct you to this park.