Morris Bridge Park

Morris Bridge Park is a 14.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Thonotosassa, Florida that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from October until May. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

had a woderful and peaceful morning biking on these trails. definitely recommend to visit this park

Love this single track technical trail for ultra marathon and OCR training!

As usual it was a great day on the trails!! Such a nice Park.

Beautiful, Best so far ! Highly recommend

Beautiful walk with many different types of flora. Wish my phone map had all the little trail on it. Peaceful and relaxing while getting a good workout.

First time on the single track trails here. Not a beginner on a bike but some of the areas with the deep sand and roots sure made me feel like one.

The trail is well marked but there are enough side trails to get yourself mixed up.

For a late Sunday morning, the trails were quite quiet. I didn't come across more than 8-10 other cyclists on the trail.

I will definitely ride this again.

Nice trails!

This trail marks the start of my training, so I was a little ambitious hiking 14.4 when the longest I've done is 8. Perfect start, despite my baby trail legs.

I've bikes this trail before, but the walk really does the area better justice. Not as many sweeping views as I wanted, but the whole experience re-reminded me of why I love doing this. Great hike to get back into the groove of the natural experience.