Morris Bridge Park

Morris Bridge Park is a 14.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Thonotosassa, Florida that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from October until May. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Nice trails!

This trail marks the start of my training, so I was a little ambitious hiking 14.4 when the longest I've done is 8. Perfect start, despite my baby trail legs.

I've bikes this trail before, but the walk really does the area better justice. Not as many sweeping views as I wanted, but the whole experience re-reminded me of why I love doing this. Great hike to get back into the groove of the natural experience.

For the most part an excellent and scenic run through a diverse set of biomes/landmarks. I took the main path, and therein lies the main issue of this park. I got lost three times on the trail. Often there will be path divergence without any indication of the direction you should take. All told I ended up running several miles further than I had planned, which was already 3 1/2 miles further than my previous record. Of course this is partially my fault, but ultimately I was very confused as a runner, and I can only imagine how difficult a biker traveling at over twice my speed would have it. Ultimately I would not recommend it to anyone looking for an unplanned venture, but if you are willing to engage in a measure of planning, I would wholeheartedly direct you to this park.

I was concerned with it being a most biking trail but it was so nice to run. I really love it.

Nice wooded area that is relatively flat throughout so not too difficult, but very enjoyable. The SWAMP Mountain bike club website has a good map and they do a nice job maintaining the trails.

Really fun place! Especially love the artistic trail map!

First time hike approx 10mi and it was wonderful. Great outing and looking forward to mixing up the loops available.

Went ridding today with my step-son and his friend ages 12 and 13 we had a blast swamp club really takes care of the biking system there it's a dream from beginning to end would recommend it to anyone that wants to sharpen up their skills

This is a great trail for anyone looking for a moderately long day hike. There are many side trails but if you stay on the main loop, it is about 15 miles. The trails are also well maintained and well marked.