Morris Bridge Park

Morris Bridge Park is a 14.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Thonotosassa, Florida that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from October until May. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Very kid friendly! There’s a small foot path off of the trail at the end of the river trial that we took and I fell into the river! Ha ha ha! So take precaution and look where you step. Very easy trail.

had a woderful and peaceful morning biking on these trails. definitely recommend to visit this park

Love this single track technical trail for ultra marathon and OCR training!

As usual it was a great day on the trails!! Such a nice Park.

Beautiful, Best so far ! Highly recommend

Beautiful walk with many different types of flora. Wish my phone map had all the little trail on it. Peaceful and relaxing while getting a good workout.

First time on the single track trails here. Not a beginner on a bike but some of the areas with the deep sand and roots sure made me feel like one.

The trail is well marked but there are enough side trails to get yourself mixed up.

For a late Sunday morning, the trails were quite quiet. I didn't come across more than 8-10 other cyclists on the trail.

I will definitely ride this again.

Nice trails!

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

This trail marks the start of my training, so I was a little ambitious hiking 14.4 when the longest I've done is 8. Perfect start, despite my baby trail legs.

I've bikes this trail before, but the walk really does the area better justice. Not as many sweeping views as I wanted, but the whole experience re-reminded me of why I love doing this. Great hike to get back into the groove of the natural experience.

Sunday, July 17, 2016

For the most part an excellent and scenic run through a diverse set of biomes/landmarks. I took the main path, and therein lies the main issue of this park. I got lost three times on the trail. Often there will be path divergence without any indication of the direction you should take. All told I ended up running several miles further than I had planned, which was already 3 1/2 miles further than my previous record. Of course this is partially my fault, but ultimately I was very confused as a runner, and I can only imagine how difficult a biker traveling at over twice my speed would have it. Ultimately I would not recommend it to anyone looking for an unplanned venture, but if you are willing to engage in a measure of planning, I would wholeheartedly direct you to this park.

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

I was concerned with it being a most biking trail but it was so nice to run. I really love it.

Friday, September 05, 2014

Nice wooded area that is relatively flat throughout so not too difficult, but very enjoyable. The SWAMP Mountain bike club website has a good map and they do a nice job maintaining the trails.

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Really fun place! Especially love the artistic trail map!

Sunday, June 08, 2014

First time hike approx 10mi and it was wonderful. Great outing and looking forward to mixing up the loops available.

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Went ridding today with my step-son and his friend ages 12 and 13 we had a blast swamp club really takes care of the biking system there it's a dream from beginning to end would recommend it to anyone that wants to sharpen up their skills

Thursday, May 01, 2014

This is a great trail for anyone looking for a moderately long day hike. There are many side trails but if you stay on the main loop, it is about 15 miles. The trails are also well maintained and well marked.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

beautiful wooded areas

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Just got off the Morris bridge trails and they are in great shape. Rode grandpa, palmetto, and misery as well as main. All clear and fast.

Friday, January 27, 2012

This is a great trail system. The 20 miles is a loop but about 5 miles of ot our paved. The hiking trail is 14.7 miles for the loop and there are several side trails. These trails are marked better than any other trails I have been on for day hiking. A friend amd I are preparing for 14 days on the Appalachain Trail and this area is perfect for training. I wish there were some elevation changes but it's Central Florida so flat is what you get. I have been on the trail 3 times. Twice hiking amd one time mountain biking.