Longleaf Greenway

Longleaf Greenway is a 4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Santa Rosa Beach, Florida that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Easy trail. $2.00 day use fee (honor system) with drop box at trailhead. Flat and sandy with lots of palmettos and pine trees. Excellent for trail running.

Since I am local, only from the next town over, I would say that there is not too much to see here. The bridge was pretty and made for a change of scenery but other than that it was flat sand trails surrounded by palmettos and pine trees. I would consider this trail easy over moderate without a doubt excluding the fact that you can't really different between where this trail ends and the other close by trails begin. There were a few people we passed as we walked.

I really enjoyed this hike! Walls of long leaf pine trees and a backdrop of saw palmetto! Lead to a beautiful lake!

Fun trails through the pines and palmetto bushes. My bike odometer measured 9 mikes over the entire length of the trail. Trails are well marked. Last 1/4 mile is on route 22 and was lose sand.

Alright trail. Good afternoon outing. Would rate more on the easy side.

Kinda cool.

Saturday, December 03, 2016

Great trail run with a girlfriend. We ended up connecting to another trail (cross the street when the trail ends at mile 2) and we did eventually cross the bridge shown in the photo. I've ran and biked this path and it's beautiful and not overcrowded. Give it a shot!

Saturday, November 26, 2016

A lot of the hike was cleared land getting ready to be built on :/ not the best trail around the area!

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Bike ride. Nice ride pretty scenery but a little sandy in spots. 5 mi loop to Adagio.

Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Good nature trail walk. The first pic (showing a boardwalk) is not accurate. We never saw that.

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Great Trail! This is also a trailhead for more than the 4 mile loop, so there are mutiple distance options to choose from. Enjoy!

Wednesday, June 22, 2016