Live Oak, Lake Loop and Rosemary Ridge Trails

Live Oak, Lake Loop and Rosemary Ridge Trails is a 2.7 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Jacksonville, Florida that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Lake Loop Trail - 0.3 miles long and encircles Lake Ray Jones Creek Trail - This 0.3-mile dirt trail rises and falls nearly 25 feet along its course. Upper Ravine Trail - This is a 0.3-mile dirt hiking trail Live Oak - 0.5 mile Rosemary Ridge Trail - 1 mile Aralia Trail - aprox. 0.5 mile

Well maintained and plant placards everywhere so a botanists dream. Trails are well marked but you can easily just hike with no plan and see everything in a hour or so. Beautiful Florida foliage and the rivers and pond are refreshing. Great day hike with friends, family and children.

Didn't really know where we were most of the time, but nice trails. Jax is predominantly flat so nice to get a little incline every now and then. Lovely traditional Florida foliage. I like how there are so many plant and tree identity markers as well.

Very well maintained. All of the trails are marked very well. The plants and trees have signs to let you know what they are.

Well marked. Impressive.

Did all possible trails loops and turns. Got about 3.5 miles out of it. Really nice well maintained park.

We are new to the hiking scene but this is our favorite place so far!

Easily took my 4-year-old out to walk 3 of the trails. We’ll be back.

Beautiful scenery and a peaceful nature walk.

Loved it. Beautiful well-defined trails.

There are so many trails in Jacksonville that I never knew existed. Spent the day out here. 5 different trails to walk. All I can say is WOW. It was so peaceful and beautiful. I think it would be much prettier out there in the spring when all the flowers are in full bloom.

The only thing I can say is that the trails are hard to follow. Otherwise it’s a lot of fun.

Lovely trail. Did all the loops.

Just happened to find this trail via AllTrails and what a great find! My mom and I really enjoyed our light hike through and managed to put in 3 miles by doing every loop possible. The park is really well maintained and the trails are so well marked, it's easy to know where you are. There are benches throughout if you want to take a break and enjoy nature and some fun sculptures to admire. We'll be going back routinely, as it's a perfect trail for meditative hiking.

This place is great if you want to get out for a few hours. Many different types of terrain. As well as informative plaques. Def worth going. Could be a good time for people with kids and dogs are allowed.

Loved this trail! Bonus: It was free to get in and free parking too! I did all the trails in one continuous go, and I loved it! Totaled to about 2.5 miles. I thought it’d be super crowded on a Saturday but I only ran into a few people during my time there! And it wasn’t super hot either, there’s plenty of shade from the trees and there’s sometimes a nice breeze. Take time to go off trail sometimes and sit on the benches, or read the descriptions under the plants and trees. And keep your eyes peeled for tortoises!! I ran into 3 of them during my hike! Overall, and awesome easy hike!

Really good trails! Try to go in the morning when it’s not as hot. Wasn’t super packed for a Saturday.

I loved this trail! Definitely do it when the weather is cooler and the bugs aren’t as bad. The different trails are very relaxing and the scenery is great! I highly recommend this trail and will definitely be doing it again!

Fun, peaceful and educational.

great walk. pretty quiet if you go close to when the park opens at 8am. if you decide to take all the trails as one big loop (starting with the ravine trail, stay to the right as each trail breaks off) it ends up being about 2.25 miles.

What a wonderful trail. lots of shade and trees. plants and trees are marked with names. I would recommend this trail.

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Lived in Jacksonville my whole life and never been here until today. Such a beautiful place for hiking, picnics, or just getting outside with the family or puppers. Decent amount of trails with with different views of the ecosystem. Not much wild life other than the birds, fish, and occasional crock of a frog.

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Trail was a joy! Only one small bridge needed repair. Lovely views of lake. They are working on repairs in some spots. Would do it again.

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Monday, December 04, 2017

Very nice hike.

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Well kept, lots to see, I reckon a liked it a good bit.

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Nice little area to go to escape for a few minutes.

Monday, September 04, 2017

Mosquitos are a beast! Definitely wear repellant. Love the different trails and myself, kids and my dog come here often

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Grandkids and I enjoyed the variety of trails, each had something different to offer.
The trails and garden were well kept.
Do yourself a favor and check it out!

Tuesday, August 01, 2017